Assimilate Reviews

• Feb 17, 2020

Honestly it'll start off having you like ehhhh, but just wait for it because this movie may be low budget but it's a hell of a ride and definitely worth the watch.

• Feb 15, 2020

This is your typical B horror movie, the plot is somehow interesting, not so much different to others in that regard. The pace of the film seemed adequate and the movie is enjoyable as long as you have set your expectations right. I watched this movie while eating some pizza on a rainy Saturday and I managed to have a good time.

• Feb 03, 2020

It's pretty alright, but could've been better. Worth watching if you're bored.

It's pretty alright, but could've been better. Worth watching if you're bored.

• Feb 03, 2020

Unoriginal. Script sucked. Literally half the movie was "We gotta go." Or some slightly different version of that. Was creepy but not worth the time at all.

• Feb 01, 2020

Enjoyed this variation of Invasion Of The Body Snatchers for todays young people.

• Feb 01, 2020

Nice little twist, fun take on an alien invasion.

Nice little twist, fun take on an alien invasion.

• Jan 27, 2020

Assimilate? More like ASS on my plate.

Assimilate? More like ASS on my plate.

• Jan 23, 2020

The acting was horrible, the main dude couldn't even cry properly. I wish there was better acting, this movie would have been good.

• Jan 20, 2020

Good takes on the Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Good takes on the Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

• Jan 19, 2020

Blatant rip off of Invasion of the Body Snatchers minus the original's quality.

Blatant rip off of Invasion of the Body Snatchers minus the original's quality.