Asteroid Reviews

• Sep 21, 2016

Silly SyFy channel like stuff

Silly SyFy channel like stuff

• Dec 07, 2013

Terrible special effects, terrible acting, terrible story, just terrible.

Terrible special effects, terrible acting, terrible story, just terrible.

• Jul 22, 2012

• Apr 09, 2012

Lots of impressive special effects in this miniseries but, who cares when you've got such a dull story with so many unlikable characters?

• Mar 04, 2011

Typical asteroid/meteor/comet movie only lacking the special effects.. And some bad acting... Enjoyed the movie..

• Dec 31, 2010

A good story told in not so good movie. A bit visionary.

A good story told in not so good movie. A bit visionary.

• Aug 29, 2010

horrible fx and an ungodly amount of family sap.

horrible fx and an ungodly amount of family sap.

• Nov 10, 2009

This is what I consider to be the most realistic Meteor Impact movie I've seen. Unlike most movies, it has a simple "destruction" plot, which uses a device that probably exists in some form in real life. However, the main movie focuses on character relationships, and surviving the disaster, rather than stopping it.

• Jul 27, 2009