Asthma Reviews

• Nov 07, 2019

Likable, but otherwise quite unremarkable outsider romance drama; good performances, though.

• Feb 26, 2018

this movie is fantastic. fuck the critics.

this movie is fantastic. fuck the critics.

• Jan 06, 2018

Well, poo pa to the critics. a slice of life, even if depressed and ugly, that reflects the reality of more young people than we'd like to see or care to admit. The "little bit of heroin" thrown in comment shows just out out of touch critical snobs are, um you have not heard about the national epidemic? Pull your faces out of the Starbucks and stop texting this IS what the wreckage of the 80's and 90's looks like and is portrayed with excellent acting, directing and soundtrack.

• Jul 01, 2017

Asthma is mellow and cruisy with an extremely well adapted soundtrack. Despite the serious undertones present within the film, on the whole it leaves me feeling warm, optimistic and slightly more engaged with a new perspective. Asthma is targeted at a younger audience and the themes are more relatable being in that demographic.

• Aug 23, 2016

Blah, Blah, Blah....

Blah, Blah, Blah....

• May 13, 2016

From the first shot I knew this was going to be good. Its clever, artistic, relatable, original, serious but also sometimes fun, Asthma is an over looked and masterful character study.

• Feb 15, 2016

I was reading a Walking Dead post about the episode from last night, Benedict Samuel being in the Wolf in the episode, and they had a link to the trailer for this film. Seeing that Jessica Jones herself, Krysten Ritter was also in it, I decided to check it out. While not a great film, though better then the critics seem to see it, it was a small film worth a watch. The story is so so, the acting was decent, it kept my interest.

• Feb 11, 2016