At First Light Reviews

• Sep 06, 2020

Rating: 5/10. 57/100

Rating: 5/10. 57/100

• Aug 28, 2020

A sort of low-budget homage to X-Men and Close Encounters, but it's done quite well and despite the low budget they make the few 'big' moments count. The ending could have been stronger but overall I enjoyed it.

• Jul 11, 2020

Interesting story but the best part was the end and it seemed to take forever to vet there. A girl is possessed by aliens as a means of communication and introduction.

• Nov 03, 2019

The whole movie has a nice mysterious vibe to it, but the plot doesn't really go anywhere and to be honest, there is nothing new here either. Its watchable, but don't expect anything original or amazing.

• Apr 26, 2019

this movie is utterly boring i really didn't catch the names or what was the plot its a waste for talented actors absolute trash

• Feb 25, 2019

Interesting movie. Keeps you watching.

Interesting movie. Keeps you watching.

• Feb 19, 2019

Very good, i enjoyed it .

Very good, i enjoyed it .

• Jan 28, 2019

With a Stranger Things -esque vibe, this sci-fi brings the concept of superpowers, aliens and teenage love to the table. Overall, an entertaining watch!

• Jan 27, 2019

So this is what i got from it, the Aliens/ lights are beings that have been around since the start of this universe and at some point they sent out a signal to see if anyone with intelligence was out there. We found the signal and responded. So they in turn tried to find a way to communicate using a human which turned out to be Alex. Now at the end, the light/Alex spoke. But it wasn't Alex it was the light. They said " let her go, we are here, it will get better now." She basically evolved into one of them and at the end the lights where the Aliens that Arrived and the lights that we see at the end if you remember was their LANGUAGE talking to us. So i assume that this is were we the humans the to figure out the rest.

• Jan 19, 2019

Most the movie is spent running from the gov, no expanation about why her dreams were important, no explanation why they wanted to watch sean at the end, and most importantly NO EXPLANATION WHY THE ALIENS WANTED TO CONTACT US OR COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! All in all it was a poorly thought out movie.