ATL - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

ATL Reviews

November 16, 2016
Classic coming of age African American movie.
January 30, 2016
Noted quotes: "If we was gonna win the war we was gonna need PRACTICE some of us more then others..." "I need a VACATION!"
#Ones
September 8, 2015
this looks like so kool !!! i wana c this so bad
July 6, 2015
One of my favorites movies to watch over and over.
April 15, 2015
This came on one night when I was stranded in a hotel room and there was nothing else to watch. I expected it to be better, but I've never been one for straight-up dramas like this. However, the witty dialog and decent acting did actually hold my attention.
½ February 18, 2015
Just watched this and really enjoyed it. Great story of young African-American life, with a great cast to bring it to life. The direction and cinematography also stick out.
August 10, 2014
Good movie. All the characters are likable. Enjoyed it although some of the plot didn't make sense to me.
½ July 24, 2014
ATL plays out as the grittier older brother of Roll Bounce (take the roller skating kids out of sunny, 1970s south-side Chicago and place them in the rough, grimey streets of modern day Atlanta, Georgia). But that doesn't mean the movie is without moments of fun and lightgeartedness.
June 23, 2014
love love love this movie. and did I mention I love ti
February 16, 2014
love it and love you ti and lauren!!!!!(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)
December 28, 2013
this is a great movie:-)
½ October 28, 2013
One of my favorite movies. I don't care what anybody says, because it just appeals to me. Good movie. And T.I. played his role!
½ October 23, 2013
I'll never forget going to see this with my buddy being the only two white people in the entire theater. The movie never officially claimed to be a gangster opus, but in the hey day of TI''s success I couldn't help but feel robbed. The story tells a decent narrative on urban life in Atlanta, but who cares. Nevertheless it was pretty well acted and didn't make me want to rip my eyes out like the state property movies.
October 21, 2013
A group of American teens who actually know how to act and tell a story brings this movie to the forefront. With snappy direction to capture the strongest emotions this films quality passes others in the same genre. Strong photography with sharp colors makes for a fine visual with the added bonus of music makes this a quality entertainment. Nibbles: Corn on the Cob.
October 2, 2013
whooped whopped!!!!!!!! i love ti
September 28, 2013
Okay movie to watch when your just doing nada.
September 12, 2013
it was fun, wish I cld skate as well as they do :)
August 29, 2013
It was okay. It had a better beginning and ending than the middle of the movie.
August 18, 2013
'Boyz N The Hood' meets the Dirty South. A great film debut by newcomers T. I., Lauren London, Big Boi amd Evan Ross.
July 21, 2013