ATL Reviews

• Jul 19, 2018

It's really a shame that T.I. didn't go on to go star in more movies, because he's a shockingly good actor that has way more talent than you'd except. He shows this off in ATL, a coming of age movie set in Atlanta (of course), backed by a 00's hip-hop soundtrack and interesting characters. It mixes teen relationships, financial problems, and drug issues together with cool effectiveness, and Lauren London is as pretty as ever. The tone can get a little uneven and the format is familiar, but at least there isn't a cliche drive-by scene, am I right? Anyways, ATL isn't something to skip, and it's a great ghetto coming of age story that thankfully doesn't dwell on the ghetto hardships and moves on to show how these people actually live and have fun.

• Mar 11, 2018

Only saw part of it for a few minutes I have seen better movies there where funny moments

• Jul 06, 2015

One of my favorites movies to watch over and over.

One of my favorites movies to watch over and over.

• Apr 15, 2015

This came on one night when I was stranded in a hotel room and there was nothing else to watch. I expected it to be better, but I've never been one for straight-up dramas like this. However, the witty dialog and decent acting did actually hold my attention.

• Jarrin R Super Reviewer
    Feb 18, 2015

Just watched this and really enjoyed it. Great story of young African-American life, with a great cast to bring it to life. The direction and cinematography also stick out.

• Aug 10, 2014

Good movie. All the characters are likable. Enjoyed it although some of the plot didn't make sense to me.

• Feb 16, 2014

love it and love you ti and lauren!!!!!â(TM)¥â(TM)¡â(TM)¥â(TM)¡

love it and love you ti and lauren!!!!!â(TM)¥â(TM)¡â(TM)¥â(TM)¡

• Jan 11, 2014

ATL plays out as the grittier older brother of Roll Bounce (take the roller skating kids out of sunny, 1970s south-side Chicago and place them in the rough, grimey streets of modern day Atlanta, Georgia). But that doesn't mean the movie is without moments of fun and lightgeartedness.

• Dec 28, 2013

this is a great movie:-)

this is a great movie:-)

• Oct 23, 2013

I'll never forget going to see this with my buddy being the only two white people in the entire theater. The movie never officially claimed to be a gangster opus, but in the hey day of TI''s success I couldn't help but feel robbed. The story tells a decent narrative on urban life in Atlanta, but who cares. Nevertheless it was pretty well acted and didn't make me want to rip my eyes out like the state property movies.