Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt? Reviews

• Sep 07, 2019

Who the hell cares who John Galt is???? Not me!!!!!!!!

Who the hell cares who John Galt is???? Not me!!!!!!!!

• Aug 11, 2019

Woof, that was bad. I thought the second installment lowered the bar as far as it could possibly go, but I was wrong. The other films managed to rope in some legitimate actors, at least this one didn't stain anymore careers. Honestly, it's as if some teenagers in high school got their severely wealthy parents to fund a feature length film for them: the dialog, the plot, the contrived sex scene, the lack of a climax, the cartoonish technology, it's just a trust fund baby's glorified fan fiction. Stay to the end of the credits to see all the usual suspects behind such childish libertarian masturbatory indulgence: the Blaze, the Atlas Society, Young Americans for Liberty, Americans for tax reform, Freedom Works, and others. Dagny Taggard never did do any friggin' house work to "earn her keep," which I actually called the minute she proposed it. What a "leech" as they put it in the second film but neither of the other two. The continuity is just one more failure, it's the same company making the film and yet they couldn't retain any of the actors from film to film (for obvious reasons). So some characters remain as a different face while other major characters, like the magic metal man, just disappear entirely, making the film that much more difficult to make sense of.

• Jul 23, 2019

Horrible! It has been made like a soap opera with no budget allocated to it. Acting, direction, editing, everything is below par. Not worth the effort

• Mar 18, 2019

Hallmark movie of libertarianism but just I think it could be done better

Hallmark movie of libertarianism but just I think it could be done better

• Mar 10, 2019

Part III of this trio starts where Part II ended with a bit of a change. Dagney Taggart meets John Galt and his cast of the best and brightest in a rural community off the grid. These are the happy people who have escaped the socialist ï¿ 1/2paradise.ï¿ 1/2Â? ï¿ 1/2The world crisis was worsening,ï¿ 1/2Â? but in Mulligan Valley, everyone is cheery. The ï¿ 1/2Peopleï¿ 1/2(TM)s State of Americaï¿ 1/2Â? continued on its path of high government regulation and control, and socialistic ways. But in Mulligan Valley, children are home-schooled, society is organized around the talents and abilities of each community member. The credo of the valley is ï¿ 1/2I swear by my life and love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.ï¿ 1/2Â? Can you build a community on that credo? Ayn Rand would like you to believe so.

• Feb 20, 2019

Any fan of hard work and adding and trading value for value will find this an interesting series against the Socialist/Communist 21st Century. Ayn Rand got it right when she discovered the true evils of Communism. Sadly, this movie is as important in the 21st Century as it was when the book was written and the Soviet Union fell.

• Feb 17, 2019

It was so bad. Much worse than the previous two.

It was so bad. Much worse than the previous two.

• Jan 13, 2019

Not as good as the first one, which had such a strong cast, and makes we want to read the book

• Jan 11, 2019

Horrible...just horrible. I love the book and found Part 2 to be semi-watchable. Part 3 is just one of the cheapest lame pieces of crap ever made.

• Jan 04, 2019

Low budget but very well scripted, more truth than one expects in a movie. More about a point than entertainment.