Attack from Mars - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Attack from Mars Reviews

October 16, 2016
This is one bad movie that has everything not politically correct, rapey vibes, sexist stereotypes, fat woman stuffs face and harries her henpecked tiny husband, pimple-faced perverts, badly designed robot invaders, one hell of a long booger and some sort of alien that strangles people. Why? Got me, but sadly I am drawn to view at least once every ten years just to remind myself of the horror of it all.
October 28, 2012
I want to see it please?
½ February 13, 2011
When I was younger this movie was gripping. It was scary and the idea was terrifying. Watching it now after 15 years, it's more cheesy than anything. The dialogue, the monsters, and the script. But I can see what got me to enjoy it all those years ago.
½ May 11, 2010
A brilliant, funny, funny film. Let down (slightly) by dragging just a little in the middle. I sure hope it's intentionally badly acted etc, because if it isn't, then you can knock this score down to one star. but I'm prettey sure that it's supposed to be filmed like this! I first saw this late night on C4 about 15 years ago and it left such an impression on me, that I'm pleased to say that I remembered about 95% of what happens. Not bad for a film I've only seen twice before 15 years ago. If you get the chance to see this film, then you must watch it. At 85 minutes (nearly 10 of those are opening and closing credits too), it isn't going to sap your life away either. Great flm!
May 31, 2009
Tim Burton film want to see it!
½ April 12, 2009
alien kepala besa yg bangang
½ November 30, 2008
Can I give this movie ZERO stars? I really want to. There was no point to this movie at all. Not even a "this is a dumb horror movie, let's laugh at it" point. I wasted part of my life when I watched this. I have a hard time even calling it a movie. It -is- that bad.
July 8, 2008
Definitely funny movie. I loved it.