Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! Reviews

April 15, 2017
Killer Tomatoes is funny as a joke, but lacked the potential to be a movie.
½ February 17, 2017
So funny it needs to be appreciated for how tacky it is that is what makes it so funny
January 15, 2017
perfect, brilliant. must see piece of art!
January 1, 2017
I enjoyed the hell out of it.
December 30, 2016
This is a cult classic about an invasion of vicious tomatoes. It is super cheesy and low-budget, and amusing at times. But ultimately it's not great. The sequel starring a young George Clooney is supposed to be better. This one is only for serious fans of Cult Classics.
½ October 13, 2016
Funny, like an early Troma movie, but forgettable.... I'll probably watch it again though!
October 13, 2016
Hilarious! So bad but so good!
July 11, 2016
Like "Killer Klowns", "Killer Tomatoes" is just bad and terribly excruciating. Like this website explains it's rotten. "Killer Tomatoes" is just 40-year old Rotten Tomato!
June 23, 2016
Changed my life...a celestial experience
April 22, 2016
Killer tomatoes that can only be stopped by a horrible, mind-numbing 70s song. I still can't believe I actually watched this.
½ April 3, 2016
This is a very funny movie. The return of the killer tomatoes which is the 2nd killer tomatoes movie is better. The 3rd Killer tomatoes movie Killer tomatoes strike back is better. The 4th Killer tomatoes eat France is better. See all the kill er tomatoes movies Great films
January 11, 2016
Sometimes, it's an horror movie, sometimes, it's a comedy, and sometimes, it's a musical. I don't care whether or not you think this is a cult movie : the first five minutes are interesting, yes, but the whole concept rapidly loses steam, and there remains only a barely stitched-together storyline.
January 1, 2016
Except for the cop tasting blood and saying "It's tomato sauce", the rest of this movie is hard to take. Tomatoes used to be at the top of my list for small budget horror films but it was knocked off by Sharknado (2013).
December 26, 2015
The greatest film experience of my life!
November 16, 2015
Master piece, la verdad esta bastante entretenida xD
½ November 8, 2015
This movie was so weird, but also silly and fun. I found it dragged on at times, which took away some of the fun.
September 18, 2015
It's a one-joke premise. And the joke gets really old, really fast. I know it's a deliberate parody of brainless B movies of the '50s and '60s (the kind one might see on "Mystery Science Theater 3000"), but aside from the hamfisted attempts at over the top zaniness, there's really nothing that distinguishes this from those MST3K films. Can't really get a kick out of mocking it because it doesn't take itself seriously at all. Where's the fun in that? I want to laugh AT the movie, not with it! One viewing is all you'll need, if you're a serious fan of bad cinema.
September 17, 2015
Deliriously stupid, but extremely funny! A-
August 21, 2015
So bad it's good. I have grown up humming Puberty Love at random intervals throughout my life.