Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! Reviews

½ October 12, 2017
I saw the title of the movie, and I watched it out of sheer curiosity, but I found one of the funniest movies I ever saw! It's a parody of horror movies, and It does a good job at that. The farcical humor, the tomato noise, all of it makes a movie you should watch If you want a quick laugh at something!
October 8, 2017
This is obviously the kind of film made to make fun of the B-movies of the 1950's and its pretty funny. Sometimes the jokes aren't the best, the musical numbers are easily the worst part, but keep yourself in the right frame of mind and you'll have fun.
September 17, 2017
really dumb and not very funny
September 11, 2017
I don't know how long I watched it, but this movie didn't hold my interest. It was that bad lol. I'd have to be high to get through this, and I usually like bad movies lol!
July 28, 2017
SCREW YOU GUYS!!! Best movie since popcorn was invented! No movie could ever compare! I am throwing away all my movies and purchasing a hundred copies of this movie! If you guys didn't like this movie, you're all not looking deep enough! This was a beautiful movie that touched my heart. Oh wait... I thought this was The Emoji Movie...
April 15, 2017
Killer Tomatoes is funny as a joke, but lacked the potential to be a movie.
½ February 17, 2017
So funny it needs to be appreciated for how tacky it is that is what makes it so funny
January 15, 2017
perfect, brilliant. must see piece of art!
January 1, 2017
I enjoyed the hell out of it.
December 30, 2016
This is a cult classic about an invasion of vicious tomatoes. It is super cheesy and low-budget, and amusing at times. But ultimately it's not great. The sequel starring a young George Clooney is supposed to be better. This one is only for serious fans of Cult Classics.
½ October 13, 2016
Funny, like an early Troma movie, but forgettable.... I'll probably watch it again though!
October 13, 2016
Hilarious! So bad but so good!
July 11, 2016
Like "Killer Klowns", "Killer Tomatoes" is just bad and terribly excruciating. Like this website explains it's rotten. "Killer Tomatoes" is just 40-year old Rotten Tomato!
June 23, 2016
Changed my life...a celestial experience
April 22, 2016
Killer tomatoes that can only be stopped by a horrible, mind-numbing 70s song. I still can't believe I actually watched this.
½ April 3, 2016
This is a very funny movie. The return of the killer tomatoes which is the 2nd killer tomatoes movie is better. The 3rd Killer tomatoes movie Killer tomatoes strike back is better. The 4th Killer tomatoes eat France is better. See all the kill er tomatoes movies Great films
January 11, 2016
Sometimes, it's an horror movie, sometimes, it's a comedy, and sometimes, it's a musical. I don't care whether or not you think this is a cult movie : the first five minutes are interesting, yes, but the whole concept rapidly loses steam, and there remains only a barely stitched-together storyline.
January 1, 2016
Except for the cop tasting blood and saying "It's tomato sauce", the rest of this movie is hard to take. Tomatoes used to be at the top of my list for small budget horror films but it was knocked off by Sharknado (2013).
December 26, 2015
The greatest film experience of my life!