P.O.W. the Escape (Behind Enemy Lines) (Attack Force 'Nam) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

P.O.W. the Escape (Behind Enemy Lines) (Attack Force 'Nam) Reviews

½ October 27, 2012
No man or American flag gets left behind. As the US exits Vietnam, a ruthless POW camp commander makes a deal with US POWs to lead them to freedom if he can tag along with them home. Perhaps the POWs can be his neighbours in South Florida.
½ January 2, 2012
I don't remember POW the Escape ever seeing the light of day @ the theater but I do recall it surfacing on home video. I even had a little poster of it on my wall when I was 13 because I liked the Vietnam genre but hadn't seen it until now. It's too bad that it was given such disservice back in the day because David Carradine could hang w/ the likes of Sylvester Stallone & Chuck Norris as far as these rescuing POW flix go. In fact he's more human even if he does drape himself w/ the American flag. He even has the great Mako as his adversary which is always a trill. @ the most this is Cannon fodder but I love a lot of their action movies from the 80s & POW The Escape is a pretty good one. Seek it out if you like these films about America that just couldn't come to terms w/ their loss from the war
½ August 7, 2010
August 6, 2010
I love Golan/Globus movies
August 6, 2010
Carradine tries to out-POW Chuck Norris.
½ August 6, 2010
this is an exploitation film where there are huge explosion and 100% accuracy on bullets
it's cheaply done and enjoyable for some parts
it's like Rambo meets Missing In Action II: The Beginning

"Holy smokes!"
½ August 6, 2010
For Col Cooper, 'everybody goes home' is not just a slogan. Familiar flag-waving ground for the Golan-Globus/Cannon team as Carradine bravely leads group of American soldiers out of Viet Nam in last days of the war from a prison camp.
½ January 10, 2010
this movie was ok in my opinoin. i would not recommened anyone see this movie. It was boring in some areas and it was just plain bad, so for anyone that is interested in this movie, do not see it.