Attack of the Killer Donuts Reviews

• Apr 17, 2019

FAV CHARACTER WAS THE RAT, WHAT A FUNNY HOOLIGAN. I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH, I WOULD KILL MY DOG AND CUT MY TOES OFF JUST TO WATCH IT AGAIN. 11/10 WOULD ENJOY AGAIN.

• Mar 18, 2019

You know that feeling when you've seen something so dumb that your head just starts to hurt because you've probably lost a few brain cells? No? Watch this movie to understand.

• Jan 20, 2019

This is the greatest film ever made..tears of joy and sorrow.

This is the greatest film ever made..tears of joy and sorrow.

• Jul 21, 2018

This is what happens when you take long nap during the day then can't go to sleep at night. I still can't believe I made it threw the whole thing. This ranks up their right along Thanks killing. Yes it made me laugh but not a good laugh it was more of a wow I can't believe I'm watching this and what other family member or friend can I trick into watching this.

• Jun 12, 2018

This wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be!

This wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be!

• Mar 02, 2018

Ok, this movie is bad but its fun. If I was 13 again, I would think this movie was awesome. Watch it for what it is, a crappy movie about killer donuts.....

• Feb 24, 2018

So pathetically bad, its funny.

So pathetically bad, its funny.

• Feb 24, 2018

So awful it was actually entertaining. Three well-deserved stars.

So awful it was actually entertaining. Three well-deserved stars.

• Nov 29, 2017

Everyone knows that you always need a break from your usual routine to shake up the monotony. In this case, I think you should make your cinema cheat day all about Attack of the Killer doughnuts. This comedy-horror movie exceeded my expectations with its hilariously absurd sense of humor. It's like they took everything that has ever made a horror movie bad, and stretched it far as it could go until you need stomach staples from laughing so hard. For instance, the concept itself, flesh-eating doughnuts, has to be the epitome of outrageously weird monster movies. They all laugh and bite with razor sharp teeth like little gremlins and use plenty of stock sounds that are so cheesy you can't help but cringe as you laugh. There's lots of physical humor and fart jokes with neon-green gas, so it's a very bro-friendly type of film. Personally, I'd say this is the perfect movie for grabbing some drinks and taking a break from the real world with your buddies.

• Nov 29, 2017

So bad its amazing! I hope they make a sequel! :) and please dont ever improve the quality of the CG!