Attack On Titan: Part 2 (Shingeki no kyojin endo obu za warudo) Reviews

• Jan 01, 2020

Uelek jan ra pantes njukuk judul tekok manga ne jan ra mbois tenan og jiankrik cok

• Mar 25, 2017

Part 2 begins pretty well up to the second act but the climactic ending is annoyingly rushed with a lazy twist ending that does nothing but notice how generic the direction really is.

• Feb 23, 2017

Not as good as the first one, but still fun. Further develops the mythology well enough and does different things than its predecessor. I liked the old school Kaiju smackdown.

• Feb 01, 2017

really enjoyed this movie and the first great fun and original

really enjoyed this movie and the first great fun and original

• Marcus W Super Reviewer
    Jan 10, 2017

Some good moments, but they're few and far between. This should never have been two films.

• Jan 03, 2017

I know of Attack On Titan seen people play this game but the movie is a B movie all the way I don't enjoy this kind of stuff like this. It was silly and I don't need to see part 1 to say this is a bad movie. cheesy at best

• Nov 24, 2016

A satisfying wrap-up to the story. Good for those who are waiting to see how the mysteries in the main series resolve.

• Oct 17, 2016

Mucho más aburrida que la anterior, principalmente porque apenas salen los titanes, y el resto de la historia y sus personajes no valen mucho.

• Aug 29, 2016

Part 2 is what seems to be the conclusion of the story. I know a lot of people are upset about the way the movie went but what can you expect for a live action adaptation? Too close to its predecessor, people will complain. Too loosely based and people will still complain. I think for this blockbuster vibe, it's fine. We got the important elements from the story, like the titans and the Omni-Direction Mobility Gear, the characters, to say the least, are there like Mikasa and Eren. I understand it's not all ye faithful and all but at least we got a live action adaptation, right? I mean, it's not as bad as the others are. I won't go any examples because everyone has emotional varies according to their opinions on the subject but suffice to say, the movie is good. Again, the CGI is just terrible but like I said on my review for part 1, it's immersive enough for me to enjoy a blockbuster movie. I'm sure fans are iffy about that as well. But then again, any CGI fanatic would. It's quite a short movie and it's just heads right to the end where their objective is supposed to be. A sudden change of heart from a particular mad man and all of a sudden this bigger, bigger titan has revealed something for such a plot twist. Along the way, I experienced something I never thought it would happen which is the infamous Michael Bay explosion and how one of my favorite actresses survives! That's some record, don't ya think? Well anyways, this would have been okay if it was a J-Drama of some sort, instead of a movie. Part 2 was so short that the whole movie was a climax. The acting overall is what you'd expect if you have watched Japanese movies like me. Especially something big like this as an action movie. An ultimate guilty pleasure on my part but I love foreign movies and the Japanese genre is on my top of the list when it comes to that. Would love to watch this in one sitting if two movies were combined into one. I'm okay with prolonged movies like this, I really don't mind. I also wouldn't mind to own this 2-part movie myself.

• Apr 30, 2016

Movie was awful.... really awful. Straying from the anime and manga material is fine. But the new plot is horrible. No characters were likeable, character personal goal changes without reason, inconsistent between scenes, plans were illogical, the list goes on... It was so inconsistent and illogical that i was thoroughly confused at what was happening... For people that is not familiar with the franchise, I am sure they will lose interest. For people that is familiar with the franchise, it will leave a long lasting after taste