Au Pair - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Au Pair Reviews

May 26, 2014
Its a fun family movie
September 15, 2013
Another movie-by-numbers. A pretty business grad gets hired as a nanny for a rich handsome rich guy with two bratty kids. Of course, the kids hate all nannies and even though she is not trying, she convinces them that she should marry their dad and everyone lives happily ever after.

I saw this a second time two years after the first time I reviewed it, but I had no recollection of seeing the first time, so I guess Au Pair is not that memorable.
½ April 5, 2013
A good movie, that has some pretty good actors. But, is kind of predictable. Some of the scenery is pretty cool too.
½ April 9, 2012
Exceptionally predictable but surprisingly entertaining family-friendly film. The children grab all the attention with their antics, but Heidi Lenhart is a promising newcomer.
March 23, 2012
An actually funny movie. It's a film the whole family will enjoy.
December 27, 2011
An actually funny movie. It's a film the whole family will enjoy.
½ March 29, 2010
Cliché'd and predictable, but a Guilty pleassure
March 26, 2010
oh boy...the days of abc family movies...lol. I remember liking this movie but I Was a teenybopper back then, so...
April 16, 2009
this is the best out of the three!
March 29, 2009
From time to time these kinds of movies are refreshing. I wouldn't run out and look for this but if it was on TV and in the mood for some corny kid movie then I could think of worse alternatives.
½ March 27, 2009
Cute if you're between the ages of 8 and 12
½ February 24, 2009
I think I wound up watching this with my wife. I was actually kind of impressed. It was almost like a typical Parent Trap scenario, but somehow it was fresh enough to be good.
½ February 22, 2009
this is a real cute movie 4phamily!
December 29, 2008
i love paris and this movie is so romantic!
September 9, 2008
Cute for a smile....sometime you end up at a job that you would least expect to, hate it than love it...
June 23, 2008
Not a horrible movie, just a bit corny. A typical D list movie, with little recognition. But it was cute.
½ June 21, 2008
Cute movie, nice romantic ending, and a pair of mischevious kids making a nanny's life hell!
March 2, 2008
haha this was a good family film!
February 19, 2008
Very Predictable repeated story but fun to watch
February 2, 2008