August Rush - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

August Rush Reviews

½ March 19, 2016
Yeah this movie is crap. Hated it the minute it came on.
March 5, 2016
Can't wait to see this one!
February 26, 2016
I don't know how many times I have watched this movie, just to listen to the background score.
February 5, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie. I guess it was 'schmaltzy' as the official critics reported. But why is it that the critics seem to like despairing and dark plots and pan the feel-good and entertaining ones? And Freddie Highmore was great.
February 5, 2016
Why the f*** did the Rotten Tomatoes users rate it so low? Shit, this actually worth 5-star.
January 31, 2016
What a hilariously terrible movie! It's insanely bad, but it makes for a great ironic viewing.
January 29, 2016
Slow start and took a while to build. The ending was a let down and could have been better (especially for an almost 2 hour movie). Could have cut out some of the 1st parts of the movie in order to spend more time on the ending, which seemed rushed and over too quickly. Fantastic score and soundtrack, however.
January 15, 2016
A very nice little movie with a great message. I love how this kid sees music in everything...it's really cool. I know what that's like sometimes to some extent, finding a soundtrack to everyday life. Although obviously, August sees and hears this to a much greater degree than anyone else lol. Anyway, this is worth a watch.
½ January 12, 2016
Loved this film....looking for the DVD
January 2, 2016
A bit slow going to start with, but all in all lovely!
January 1, 2016
Jonathan Rhys Meyers! Felicity! Robin Williams! Music! Washington Square! Intertextuality! - So how come this film is unbearably irritating!? Too slow, too soppy, too spiritual.
½ October 30, 2015
it's a movie for the audience.
½ October 26, 2015
????????. ?? ??????? ????? ???.
September 9, 2015
I saw this movie with my family while we had what we called a family day......I cried this movie helped me keep going with my music career.
September 2, 2015
A movie that you can watch over and over. One of my favorite stories.
September 1, 2015
Normally don't like this kind of movie, but this one definately looks worth the watch. Definatley willing to pay the ridiculous ticket price to see this one!
August 11, 2015
Jonathan Rhys Meyers-I want to have ur babies!
July 22, 2015
Perfect Family Movie..
½ July 6, 2015
Finally got round to seeing this, a several years after purchase. A nice, rather sentimental film. A easy watch, when there's nothing on TV
June 28, 2015
I thought it was a fairly good movie at first, but I've seen better.