...Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

...Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Reviews

December 21, 2012
I will love to see this movie
September 3, 2011
Ash's Bollywood debut ... nothing extra-ordinary story-wise, but the movie has been made more to give the former Ms. World as platform to launch her acting career than anything else ...
Best part of the entire flick was NFAK's music .... !!
iLeo
½ October 17, 2010
An interesting movie. Aashi is willful, beautiful, and absolutely loves her grandparents. As several friends begin to marry and begin their own families, Aashi enjoys living with her father and grandparents at home. One day, Aashi discovers that a dear friend has committed suicide to avoid a devious, and untrue marriage. However, her father meets up with an old childhood friend, and the two decide to have their children marry. Obediently, Aashi agrees but declares to meet the true son of the Malhotra family on her own terms in order to prevent a similar fate as her deceased friend had. Deciding to meet Rohit in Switzerland, Aashi prepares to find out all she can about the type of person Rohit truly is. It is there that she is misled, and meets another individual whom she later falls in love with.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Bobby Deol, Anupam Kher, and Shammi Kapoor stars. Worthy!
December 13, 2008
The movie was okay. Nothing really memorable besides Aishwarya. For her first Hindi movie it was good. I prefer Bobby Deol with short hair. Cute movie. I LOVE the song "Thoda Sa Pagla".
December 13, 2008
October 19, 2008
cute little movie!
very very funny at the beginning! Aishwarya was so cute! Good performance since this was her 2nd movie. You rarely see her doing funny roles so I really liked her performance.
And to my suprise, Bobby actually looked good back in the day!
½ April 27, 2008
The first film I remember I ever saw on video.
½ February 19, 2008
i really love this film
½ February 11, 2008
Not bad, could have been better, especially since this was one of Aishwarya's debuts.