Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery Reviews

½ September 21, 2017
Absolutely hilarious
September 19, 2017
This should have been rated R
September 13, 2017
So not one of my favorite movies I find it a bit boring
September 3, 2017
This is a really funny movie from start to end. Every time I watch this again I laugh. All the jokes here are really funny and a good plot hold it all together.
½ August 29, 2017
Hilarious original comedy
½ July 18, 2017
The freshness and goofiness that this film emits makes this film a comedic classic of the 90s.
June 4, 2017
one of the funniest movies of all time
May 17, 2017
Not a first pick I would watch but it is a silly movie just not one I would watch over and over.
April 30, 2017
YEAH BABY YEAH! One of the funniest movies ever. So many parts made me die laughing. Austin Powers and Dr. Evil are two of the funniest characters ever (about 6 viewings)
½ April 12, 2017
It's style of cookieness was original and refreshing for it's time.
March 20, 2017
This movie is so dumb! It's a cheeky way to kill a couple of hours mindlessly though :c)
February 27, 2017
greatest movie of all time
February 14, 2017
20 ans après sa sortie, le premier Austin Powers n'a pas pris une ride, toujours aussi drôle qu'à l'époque. Ecrit et interprété par Mike Myers, Austin Powers est un savant mélange de blagues potaches (parfois carrément vulgaires plus qu'autre chose), d'idées originales assez démentes et de parodie des films d'espionnage british des années 60s, le tout porté par un casting remarquable, Mike Myers en tête dans un double rôle. Mindy Sterling, Seth Green et Michael York sont particulièrement drôles ici et parviennent à suivre Myers. Au vu du reste de la trilogie, ce premier opus est plutôt retenu, mais ne dure que 90 minutes et donc ne dépasse jamais son quart d'heure de bienvenue. Une réussite.
½ January 8, 2017
This silly Mike Myers spoof of Sean Connery era James Bond flicks took the world by storm when it was released. It was highly original, funny and had a good flowing plot with tons of non-stop gags. It was a box office success, spawning 2 sequels, one better than the original. This film is not for children as there is much sexual innuendo, despite it based on infantile humour.
October 4, 2016
¡Yeah Baby! Mike Myers retoma esas cintas y series de televisión inglesas llenas de psicodelia de los años 60 ("James Bond", "Harry Palmer", "Get Carter", "Our Man Flint", "What's New Pussycat", "Casino Royale", "The Avengers", "The Persuaders", "Jason King" y "Matt Helm", entre muchas otras) y crea a un personaje fantástico: políticamente incorrecto, hipersexuado y vulgar, quien lucha contra el maléfico Dr. Evil (otro maravilloso personaje creado e interpretado por Myers). ¿"Austin Powers" es una cinta superficial, estúpida y ramplona? La respuesta es sí. Pero también es muy entretenida.
August 30, 2016
One of the funniest movies I have ever watched.
August 28, 2016
The gags are hit and miss but all in all, a fun film.
½ August 1, 2016
3.5/5. Goofy and fun. It's a good parody of the James Bond films.
½ July 31, 2016
Mildly funny but really doesn't try hard enough. It is good at mocking James Bond films, just a quite a bit too late with it.
July 14, 2016
It's hard to watch these Powers movies in a vacuum without being annoyed by the zeitgeist catchphrases that have clouded its legacy. Still though, there are lots of great moments (opening dance sequence, bathroom with Tom Arnold, Evil family going to counseling, steamroller, 20 point cart turn), and Dr. Evil is probably Myers most hilarious creation.