Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Reviews

½ August 7, 2016
It's a fairly funny movie, which gets its jokes from word play and puns. It isn't the funniest movie you'll ever see, however you'll get some enjoyment out of watching it.
½ August 1, 2016
4.5/5. Takes everything the first one did and makes it better. The best of the trilogy.
July 29, 2016
Great film better than the first but not as exciting but Mini Me and Dr Evil were great and the story has been done so many times but what other story do spy spoof films have.
½ July 25, 2016
Your Funny Playing Shrek Mike Myers But your too over the top on this!
Why This piece of pirate crap?
There is also a character also played by Myers Named Fat Bastard!
I Rather Be A Fat Bastard Than Watch This Movie Again!

Score: 0.5/10
½ July 7, 2016
great movie but not as funny on the second viewing and heather graham is not a very good actress but it on par with the first one and falls short to the third one
½ June 28, 2016
Austin Powers 2 is a boring, unfunny, cliched movie that won't keep the spectator interested and that won't please that persons who are expecting to see goofy gags, because we can't consider something as a gag if it isn't funny.
½ June 13, 2016
Good comedy! Same level as the first Austin powers film. Seen this hundreds of times
½ June 4, 2016
Equally entertaining and funny (or funnier).
½ May 5, 2016
Overall, it's probably the funniest of the trilogy, but lacks the narrative cohesion and sharper satirical edge of the first, and the Michael Caine-ness of the third. Mini Me is a work of twisted genius, Felicity is pretty damn shagadelic, and Fat Bastard is...there because comedy fat suits were all the rage back then?
April 13, 2016
This movie is also very good. It may not be good as the first one but it stills holds up as an amazing sequel. We get more of Dr.Evil and all the time he is on screen it is just soooooo funny
March 5, 2016
Austin Powers : The Spy Who Shagged Me
Repetition can be very groovy baby!
February 14, 2016
Better than the other two Austin Powers!
February 14, 2016
Siamo hai livelli del primo capitolo, né più né meno.
February 6, 2016
Even in the third viewing nearly 17 years since the first, it is funny and enjoyable. The movie somehow left more marks in memory than almost any comedy seen in last ten.
January 18, 2016
My parents didn't let me see anything past the intro scene. Want to see the rest!
December 8, 2015
hilarious. almost as good as the first one. lots of great new additions (about 5 viewings)
October 31, 2015
I admit it, I love these movies. I've seen all 3 several times, and love 'em all. This one has the introduction of "Mini-me" and "Fat Bastard", and also the lovely Heather Graham, as well as Lenny Kravitz's cover of "American Woman". I laughed out loud again even though I know the film so well. Recommended for a silly laugh.
½ October 23, 2015
Like so many sequels, this tries to match the original, and doesn't quite do it. But it's still funny and definitely watchable. Unfortunately, with the introduction of the super-UNfunny Fat Bastard character, as well as the childish toilet humor, this sequel dropped a few notches from the original.
October 14, 2015
This is THE best, funniest film in the franchise! Better jokes and gags. Wil Ferrell's role is hilarious! A great comedy.
October 11, 2015
I can't stand this sequel, it just trumps anything remotely intelligent from the first film. The only reason I give it two stars is because of Mini Me which is admittedly a fantastic cult character. Otherwise, just ugh.