Australia: Land Beyond Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Australia: Land Beyond Time Reviews

½ May 25, 2016
If ever a movie screamed out for a prequel or sequel, it is Australia. Even with all of its technological flaws & continuity errors, the film is so dramatic and loaded with talent, that you are left wanting to know what happened before or next.
October 28, 2012
This review is not for this movie but one that may be like this movie... in geography that is. I can't say much because I will be killed if I do apparently. I thought "this" movie was enjoyable but long. The first half would have made a just dandy movie in itself. That's all I am going to say because I am scared.

2008 Movies: 123
October 11, 2011
AUSTRALIA: LAND BEYOND TIME (2002)
August 22, 2010
I learned more about Australia..
August 11, 2010
Short documentary on the exotic animals only found on Australia. Entertaining and informational.
June 13, 2009
not sure if it's the IMAX one I watched in Gold Coast Dreamworld but if it is, I think the wildlife part is excessively stunning...even more impressive than the desserts and the cliffs.
½ March 20, 2009
love this movie tooo
December 24, 2008
What a bizarre continent... Very cool film.
November 23, 2008
A slow-playing romance staring a strong cast.
(Loved the little "Creamy" fella!)
Food for thought on topics such as: exploitation and the Stolen Generation - kudos to Baz for raising awareness of such topics on the big screen!
October 17, 2008

2008 Movies: 123
October 17, 2008
Not the highest quality Blue Ray I have watched, but there are lots of interesting scenes of beautiful desert, cool mountain forests, and unique wildlife.
November 18, 2007
Very well done. Made me miss the desert. I only wish there were more documentaries that didn't focus so much on the life in the environment, but rather on the life of the environment (i.e. the geological and climate system as opposed to the life system). This is a very well made nature documentary though. Better than most.
½ July 15, 2007
THIS ONE WAS SO GOOD IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A COVER. CRAP!!!!!!!
May 27, 2007
i luv the land before time!!!!!!!