Autobahnraser (A2 Racer) Reviews

• Oct 28, 2008

• Oct 15, 2008

• Aug 13, 2008

I didn't expect much and I didn't get much.Boys,girls,fast cars,speed and adrenaline...it sounds better than it actually was.A poor man's Fast and Furious meets Taxi (the French version) .I took it as a parody so I laughed a little...

• Apr 07, 2008

Fast and furious as it should have been. Light youth comedy and it knows it so it doesn't take itself seriously like Fast and furious. Points for some amazing cars (2002tii <3) and a good cast.

• Nov 28, 2007

Etre jeune, ca craint

Etre jeune, ca craint

• Aug 20, 2007

It's a pretty good movie. A bit like "the Fast and the Furious" but with a lot more humor!