Avengement Reviews

• 19h ago

If you like British gangster movies Avengement I think would be right up anyone’s alley. Scott Atkins gives one of the better performances and the movie is filled with a lot of action and martial arts that you would expect. None of the characters in this movie are very likable and the story and pacing are a bit wonky at times but the movie held my attention, has plenty of action, and if you like the genre it’s a fun one to watch.

• May 19, 2020

Динамичный и увлекательный экшн. Драма присутствует. Актерская игра хорошая. Сюжет интересный. Боевка отличная. Единственный минус это музыкальное сопровождение.

• May 09, 2020

Finally! A proper role where Adkins can show he's more than spin kicks and grunts! Bravo! Watched it on a whim and I was pleased. Well done plot, if nothing new; solid acting by all; and good pacing, especially to have used flashbacks.

• May 03, 2020

una pelicula con mucha accion,de principio a fin 7/10

una pelicula con mucha accion,de principio a fin 7/10

• Apr 07, 2020

Meh! This wasn't for me!

Meh! This wasn't for me!

• Apr 03, 2020

A perfectly executed revenge movie with all the action and character personalities you want to see. Reminded me of Green Street Hooligans except there only being one character who is a professional fighter.

• Mar 20, 2020

One of the best action movies I've ever seen.

One of the best action movies I've ever seen.

• Mar 18, 2020

One of the most underrated action movies of 2019. Great stunt work, fight scenes and practical effects. Brutal and realistic. Scott Adkins is one of the best action stars in the business. Great movie with great action.

• Mar 01, 2020

A long way from perfect, but entertaining enough and far, far better than any film called 'Avengement' has any right to be. It does have you curious how any film with that title even gets past the pitch stage though.

• Feb 11, 2020

Great flick. Smart and emotional script. Great performances. Simple story with cool reveals. An inspiring surprise I found via Netflix algorithm.