Awarapan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Awarapan Reviews

August 5, 2015
excellent movie emraan hashmi is just awesome his facial expressions are just fabulous ashutosh rana as malik is outstandings he delivers a top notch performance the story is good different from other typical bollywood movies shriya saran impresses in her short cameo. the biggest plus point of the movie is its music.the ending is also nice overall a good flick which doesnt waste your money
May 30, 2015
The best of emran Hashmi a cult classic
½ October 6, 2013
This was not one of the typical Hindi movies that I enjoy, but the story was laid out in an interesting way. I had to stay until the end to find out how everything worked out for these characters.
June 19, 2012
It is one of the best movie with changing careers of Emran Hashmi and Mukesh bhatt. Excellent movie... and as excellent acting of Emran...with excellent songs...
½ December 6, 2011
Awarapan - great movie, great thrill and a heart touching story.
June 19, 2011
OK.. but not up to the level of Bhatt+Hashmi standards...!
The song 'Tera Mera Rishta' is an absolute beauty though...!
February 9, 2011
Crappy bollywood copy from the Korean thriller ""A bittersweet life''.. frame to frame and character to character copy just drove me crazy...why r they so brainless and shameless at a time ??!!!
October 2, 2010
remake of a bittersweet life :(
July 20, 2010
Awarapan is a remake of the Korean movie 'The Bittersweet Life'

It revolves around an atheist who discovers new meanings of life through a dramatic turn of events

Some brilliant performances by the actors too..

Highly recommended!
my best movie awarapan
April 30, 2010
i just love this movie
March 13, 2010
This one is my favourite Emraan Hashmi movie. Many will disagree and put Jannat or Raaz on top but to me this is the best as story syncs with Emran's character better than it did in Jannat or Raaz.

Emraan has style and substance. He enacts his role in Awarapan that every actor craves so well since the opportunities are limited because of typical bollywood masala genre. This movie might have same violent gangster, guns slinging, car chasing scenes but it is still Hat ke (different) which is only understandable when you see it. I will not go into detail as I intent to make my review spoiler free. Ashutosh Rana is superb as the eccentric Malik Sahab and so is Ashish Vidyarthi. Our B4U presenter Saalil also gets his d├ębut from this movie.

Powerful screen play and well written dialogues are a highpoint. Roxen did excellent job with music. Pritam weaved in 'To phir aoo' track in background as icing on background score. It will take you months if not years to get bored of its influential soundtracks .Emraan is underrated and it is time for Fimfare to illustrate actors like him when they are nominating, unlike the sons of other actors and over rated commercially successful same old ones.
March 7, 2010
thise is one of the my fevrate movie
February 12, 2010
This is my favorite movie.
January 29, 2010
i wish all of these stories had hopeful & optimistic endings
January 29, 2010
awesome movie.....Emraan Hashmi did really a good job....what an acting!!!
December 28, 2009
i like this movie very much..
December 22, 2009
amazing movie..........
November 7, 2009
A movie of realization!!!! must watch it!!!!