B. Monkey - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

B. Monkey Reviews

½ May 20, 2014
Really cool and different movie. Good to watch to get a mental escape and lost in another type of living watching people in Europe and France choose love over a very dangerous and appealing world. The lead woman is mesmerizing and hot. A film that kept me glued because of her, and Ofcourse Jonathen Rhys Meyers. My fave :)
January 15, 2014
A British little drama / comedy about a man falling for the wrong lady. following this he embarks with her on a crazy journey.... the film is ok but not great. If you never watch this film, you'll survive.
October 24, 2012
Exceptional crime thriller set in London. With one of the best British actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers
August 5, 2012
Little known, but still good.
½ April 21, 2012
B. Monkey is an interesting crime thriller with an unconventional romance, offbeat characters & an entrancing complex leading lady.
½ January 26, 2012
Mid-rate crime film with some good performances.
January 4, 2012
i thought this was great
October 15, 2011
Asia Argento's best performance. A movie about being addicted to being addicted, whether it's robbing banks or being in love. Jonathan Rheys Myers steals the show in a small role.
½ September 9, 2011
A sweet film that appeals to all of us nerds who hope to tame a bombshell. One would certainly not expect a romantic film like this judging by the movie poster but I enjoyed the film.
August 29, 2011
Watch it for Asia, but get drawn into an adorable love story!!!
March 1, 2011
I thought the movie was very entertaining with mostly unknown actors doing extremely well.
January 12, 2011
Fucking Love Aisa Argento in anything!!!
½ May 3, 2010
Nice mood, interesting characters.
½ April 25, 2010
This film, based on a book written by the fabulous screen writer Andrew Davies, could have been so much better. The story is good and some of the shots are beautiful...but there's great inconsistency. Asia Argento's performance doesn't help. She is miscast in this role, perhaps because she didn't give a strong performance in an English speaking role. Jared Harris and Rupert Everett have really interesting characters; Harris shines and Everett doesn't have much of a role. The movie also stars a young Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
March 29, 2010
Solid movie. Good music, cast, story, and Asia Argento is sexier than ever. The ending was not what I expected, but I liked it.
½ March 5, 2010
Some might say it's a bit of a dull and trite plot, but I loved the overall feel of the film, and Asia Argento is stunning, as usual. Also felt very personal to me.
January 10, 2010
i thought this was great
December 16, 2009
Unintresting and mediocre. Asia shows her goodies a lot, that's about it. Two stars for AA.
September 20, 2009