Baaghi Reviews

• Aug 22, 2018

I will judge you if you like the movie. It's a big NO to this movie. It's not even worth seeing it on a lazy-nothing-to-do day..

• May 12, 2018

Best movie in my eyes.

Best movie in my eyes.

• Apr 17, 2018

Stupidest movie.unworthy of watching.if you want to waste your time watch it.

Stupidest movie.unworthy of watching.if you want to waste your time watch it.

• Apr 12, 2018

Baaghi 2 - Good in few set pieces only! (2 stars out of 5) Good - Character build up, first half, story (which they failed to utilize) Bad - Acting, Second half, logic, flow The movie starts with dashing entry of Tiger Shroff, shown as army person Ranveer Pratap Singh. And right there is a first failure. They fail to make that entry impactful. The director has tried to bank on the patriotism and human shield incident that happened few years ago. But it appears that it was just borrowed for the sake of it with no connection with the plot or the movie. There are few actors like who are themselves on screen and not the actual character they are playing. Example- Shah Rukh Khan, after the movie Swades has always been himself, another example is Salman Khan in any of his movies recently. Tiger Shroff carries the same stance, in every scene, dance sequence. He is not at all convincing in the role. So whatever role he plays, be it a college student, or the army man, he is himself and not the character. This was the first movie of Disha Patani that I watched. She played her character well, even though the role was small. To my surprise, whenever she says any dialog, she mumbles. She doesn't say the words clearly. A lot to improve for her. There are many characters in the film that are introduced well in the first half. That creates a good suspense at the interval. But after that, the movie fails miserably. The climax is so bad that you get a feel that a nice story is wasted. I must mention and appreciate the character played by Prateik. His entry is splendid. Also, the portrayal is brilliant done. In the end you feel sorry that such an amazing character and actor is wasted. Similar is the case with characters played by Manoj Bajpayee, Randeep Hooda and Deepak Dobriyal. I would like to mention specially here that a man doesn't cry for another man he has met 4 days ago, and definitely not if he is from a gangster background. There many illogical things happening around in the movie that make you laugh or you get confused for example - the scene where just before the final showdown at the villain adda, our hero is riding a bike on road and snap, he is falling from a mountain, into a tree. Come on, where did that come from. Also, I think a person, before committing suicide, would tell each and everything to convince another person to make him believe. (spoiler alert!) The last scenes are blindly copied (inspired from) Rambo. And just for those scenes, the villain empire is setup in the jungle. It has no connection with the past plot or the rest of the movie. The character played by Shifuji Shaurya Bharadwaj, instead of appearing strong army person, comes out funny. The fight scene reminds you of the 2013 film Commando (which was much better) To summarize, this movie is a failed attempt by the director to patch good scenes from other movies, nice characters wasted and good story underutilized. I would go for 2 stars out of 5! Disclaimer- This movie review is my personal view and opinion. I apologize if that affects/hurts anyone's sentiments. The images are borrowed from google and other sources. I can take them down in case of any issues. Please do let me know. Thanks!

• Jan 06, 2018

Absolutely loved this Old school martial arts bone breaking action flick. Yes it was a mix of the Karate Kid and the Raid but was executed very well Shraddha Kapoor was great. But she's always good The little boy that played the sweet kid with the speech problem was so convincing in one action scene where the child's life was in danger had me moved. I was on the edge of my seat watching that scene. Very well paced But the best thing about this movie for me was Tiger Shroff. Already a fine actor despite only several films old. His martial arts and parkour scenes were very entertaining as well. Looking forward to Baaghi 2.

• Oct 29, 2016

a good one for martial arts

a good one for martial arts

• Jul 30, 2016

Thank God, i could fast forward the whole thing. Did Shrada Kapoor not read the script before accepting this one?

• Jul 30, 2016

Giving 3 Star because of Kerela Scenery.

Giving 3 Star because of Kerela Scenery.

• Jul 23, 2016

An all-in-all entertaining movie. Good portrayal of martial arts in India. Tiger Shroff is clearly hardworking and talented. His gymnastic ability and skill in martial arts was shown well in this movie. But for some reason (maybe it's his face), he's not making it to the top. One critical factor is his ability to act. Shraddha Kapoor is definitely a crowd favorite - she could make it to the top by selecting better movies. Sudheer Babu was a good addition to the film.

• Jul 22, 2016