Baak bin sing gwan (Sixty Million Dollar Man) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baak bin sing gwan (Sixty Million Dollar Man) Reviews

March 20, 2008
A waste of time that you can't get enough of. This is what stephen chow's is all about.They say that comedy is the hardest genre to do...and by that he is the master. The jokes are out of this world and unthinkable to us, normal humans. And it make you laugh till you cry. Genius.
February 3, 2008
Mask copycat! But hell as funny as always!
½ January 1, 2008
Extremely campy. Entertaining but kind of makes you feel bad for laughing ;)
½ December 30, 2007
Completely absurd. I love Stephen Chow.
December 29, 2007
Muy divertida, gracias al estilo de humor fisico de Stephen Chow, pero si molesta cuando de repente las parodias casi se vuelven plagios (como en el baile tipo The Mask)
December 29, 2007
lolness! complete bullshit!! but i loved it for laughs! i only have to give it one star because it was so bad, but it was entertaining!
December 23, 2007
indeed, mr chow is a GENIUS!!
GREAT movie
½ December 23, 2007
Classic Stephen Chou~
December 19, 2007
everyone loves stephen chow! easily one of my favourites
November 14, 2007
My god, first time I watched this I was super young and I had no idea what the movie was called and all I had to go on was Stephen Chow dancing like a maniac till he dropped 'cause he ran out of batteries. Saw it at a store and immediately purchased it and laughed like crazy. Got to love Chow's old material.
November 6, 2007
one of Stephen's Crap
October 18, 2007
Funny film if you want to find something killing time, but I appreciated the Stephen Chow's style imagination.
½ October 17, 2007
It's OKAY but it's really funny!
½ October 9, 2007
rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish
September 30, 2007
This movie is hilariously weird
½ September 28, 2007
101% of those who admired chow, after seeing this crap, would desperately thought that it's all the end of his era of dominance in HK cinema. but who would ever had a second thought again, that he is such a genius that could be bounced back and achieved as much as what he have done these 10yrs??

remark: if u haven't said "wtf" after seeing for 10 minutes (at most 30), don't talk to me!
September 16, 2007
Also a good laugh. Hilarious
September 6, 2007
WTF? The movie was standard HK comedy fare (sort of) - and then Stephen Chow turns into a rice cooker?!? OK, after checking my water to make sure it wasn't spiked, I sat back and thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It was original and crazy, not that I expected anything less from Stephen Chow.
September 4, 2007
Really original spoof material, definitely got to love the Mrs Wong bit at the end.
August 9, 2007
One of Chow's weaker efforts, but still entertaining.