Baazigar - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baazigar Reviews

August 8, 2015
More like 2.75/5 stars. It was okay but also interesting. It was also an interesting take on A Kiss before Dying (1956).
½ March 21, 2014
My Rating: 3.5/5 stars; Grade: B; Gesture: One Thumb Up; Status: Somewhat Good (Fresh); Emoticon: :-}.
February 28, 2014
For a movie made in 1993, when I was 2 years old, it's superb! I think I watched it 4 to 5 times already. I love the justifiably (?) anti-hero lead SRK. The intenseness and the carefully plotted, in relation to other Hindi movies, murders were so awesome to watch!

Funny how I love a movie made when I was 2 years old :D
July 12, 2013
Baazigar is probably of the best indian movies i've ever seen. There is everyrhing in that movie : action, love, thriller...i like it a lot. Great acting by Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Dilip Tahil, Shilpa Shetty etc...I can watch it many time and never get bored of it. They don't make movies like this anymore.
May 24, 2013
This was a pretty entertaining film but i found that it may be more suited to younger audiences given it?s humour & focus on dating relationships.
January 29, 2011
Now watching this movie
October 21, 2010
BAAZIGAR (1993) - filled with twists and turns!! Exciting nail biting stuff! SRK in a dual role and playing a villain to boot!! He's creepy scary - and absolutely FABulous at it!! I think this was also the first pairing of SRK and Kajol. LOVE the 'Mysterious Eyes' song! Really violent and pretty gory at the end which was a little hard to watch.
July 12, 2010
great movie! shahrukh u rock!
½ December 29, 2009
Who knew Shahrukh could be so evil?? The plot was fresh and was a really good thriller. Seeing Shahrukh as a killer was a shocker (as he usually is the hero!). Overall, good twisted plot, good actors (Shahrukh, Kajol, and Shilpa did an amazing job), and good songs (especially Yeh kali kali ankhien and Ae mere hum safar).
½ October 21, 2009
I could only find this movie without subtitles so I enjoyed SRK and Kajol without knowing much of what they were saying but I thought it was ok, not great.
September 14, 2009
gud movie of its time... srk rocked it.. def one of his powerful performences, and the start of a good chem between srk adn kajol.. meraa dil tha akele , tune khe lasa khela! baazigar..
August 25, 2009
i saw it loooooooooonnng before.

when it came for the first time in D.D.National
August 16, 2009
Foarte frumos filmul
July 15, 2009
i lv dis movie coz it was emotion in da end
June 1, 2009
i like the game of the devil srk-
May 15, 2009
oohhh how we all can forgt this one...!
½ May 4, 2009
shah rukh khan did great acting in that movie.
½ April 1, 2009
Abbas- Mustan's best!
March 30, 2009
Superb thriller and SRK does a great job as a villain.
March 13, 2009
love the music. it was decent for its time.