Baby Blues (Cradle Will Fall) Reviews

• May 27, 2015

This movie was absolutely disturbing and I had to shut it off. This isn't a horror film, this is a sick and disturbing film that should not be showcased in any way. The cover in the movie store made it seem completely different then what it actually was. I do not recommend this to anyone. If you enjoyed this movie... Please ask yourself and take a moment to asses what you're doing with your life..

• Mar 25, 2015

Harrowing story of a young boy trying to save his siblings. Labeled as cradle will fall on our DVD but very edge of the seat viewing !!!

• Feb 17, 2015

I don't know why it rates so low. it's an average horror. but the true horror is the topic; a depressed mother goes psycho and a son trying to get help and no one listening. totally on the top end of extreme but mental health is a serious issue. the fact that this is based on true accounts to me is so shocking. as a parent i can only imagine the fear in these children's souls.

• Aug 13, 2014

i love the movie yes its sad...but its real things like this happen all the time...i havent been able to find this movie any where..since i last watched it in 2007

• Jun 03, 2014

Nice tension in the beginning lost with slasher body too much over the top.

Nice tension in the beginning lost with slasher body too much over the top.

• Aug 27, 2013

The subject matter is disturbing but the movie is very well directed and acted especially by the leading child actor who carries a lot of the film. The problem is not so much the subject matter it's that they portray it TOO realistically (until the mind-numbingly stupid conclusion) so it can't pass as "just a horror story" to most people. But they also lay on the horror cliches & some silly plot holes (both typical of slasher flicks) so it doesn't pass as a good drama either. This is why people either find it "silly" or "too disgusting/disturbing. It's a shame because the actors are mostly very good, there's some great cinematography & the direction builds up suspense etc very well.

• Aug 10, 2013

That was disturbing to watch. I knew Momma was psycho from Day 1. From public stabbing to running her kids down with a tractor, she gets more extreme by the night. Come on, people, show this film some love (unless you're a devout parent)! Still better acting than what I've seen in horror so far

• Jun 03, 2013

This movie started way too fast, without even giving some backstory for each character nor any story was giving to know what was happening. The acting wasn't good, except for its main little actor played by Ridge Canipe. He had a lot on his back through the whole movie, he had to do and face things that no one's prepared to do. For example, it was too much for him, that even though he gave a very good acting, there were some things that were very extreme for an actor that young. Which somehow got to him, in the lSt moments of the movie. Also, because everything happened too fast,it felt like it had multiple climaxes, with most of the movie just being with the mom and her older son trying to kill each other, with everyone being dumber than the one before. Overall, this was a very bad movie with an obviously low budget and a boring plot. I don't recommend it to anyone! Unless, you like thriller movies with extremely cheesy lines and bad acting.

• Jan 09, 2013

Well made but too depressing to be thrilling or scary. The final scene was cack too.

• Jul 13, 2012