The Baby Formula - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Baby Formula Reviews

April 11, 2012
I like the idea however it just wasn't done properly. I'm not even sure what was wrong with it other than the fact it tried to be hilarious but really didn't hit the mark. The acting was average at best and it seemed like not much thought was actually put into the script and dialogue. Maybe there was a lot of improvisation, but that certainly didn't work.
½ August 26, 2010
Aburridisima. En formato documental, la peor pelĂ­cula que he intentado ver...
July 29, 2010
I'm not one for mockumentaries and this one seemed to be an epic fail. I just don't think the director knew where he wanted to take it. Comedy, drama? what was he doing? It had all the makings of something and ended up with a big fat nothing. 2 stars for cute kids. The end.
½ July 10, 2010
Kind of in between on this one. Wasn't bad, but wasn't amazing or crazy-thought-provoking either.
March 31, 2010
Movies beautiful ..... Thank you
½ March 28, 2010
Director Alison Reid's film is too content to play the kooky in-laws for easy sitcom chuckles. Nor does Reid really make much out of the film's mockumentary format, dropping the premise in the film's final reel.
February 8, 2010
ya i wanna c this now
½ January 12, 2010
Very poor little indie film. Not funny and actually quite boring.
December 11, 2009
good yes better girl
September 19, 2009
Not much of a comedy but an interesting artsy film that brings up some important social issues. Very Canadian look and feel.
July 16, 2009
isnt there enough pregnancy going around
July 16, 2009