Babylon 5: A Call to Arms - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Babylon 5: A Call to Arms Reviews

August 22, 2008
I liked it. Am a huge B5 fan and this film was a brilliant way to link to Crusade. Pity Crusade finished so early...
½ July 27, 2008
Very interesting crossover film in the Babylon Universe showing the key characters from the show dealing with the aftermath of the Shadow war and how their allies used biochemical weapons to seek their revenge. The last of the great mini movies coming from the show.
June 19, 2008
A dramatic and well directed bridge between "Babylon 5" and its short-lived spinoff "Crusade"
April 29, 2008
Definitely the best Babylon 5 movie I've seen. Good and suspenseful story. I wasn't bothered by the soundtrack as apparently quite a few people were. So, on to Crusade.
½ April 27, 2008
Very well done. Too bad Crusade didn't live up to it.
April 25, 2008
love it love it love it, absolutely in love with peter woodard!
April 24, 2008
The best BABYLON 5 movie of the bunch. This whole film leads us to what was to become the short-lived tv series CRUSADE. Not a single note of this is wrong. Action, confilct, and a very bleak ending. B5 is always at it's best when there is no final resolution at the end. Leaves you wanting more....too bad Crusade only gave us a taste of what could have been.
April 8, 2008
Obvious Crusade path finder, but none the worse for that. Excellent plot, not a minute wasted. Peter Woodward (as usual) is always watchable.
March 28, 2008
i actually liked this movie it had great action sequences in it
February 4, 2008
Ended up leading to Crusade, which would have been awesome. But TNT execs had to go and cancel it after 13 episodes. Leaving us wondering how Earth gets saved from the Drakh plague. Because Sleeping in the Light made it all to obvious that they were saved.
January 29, 2008
A VERY GOOD MOVIE..A MUST SEE..
January 25, 2008
The movie that links Babylon 5 with its spin-off Crusade has the advantage of introducing some of Crusade best characters, Galen and Dureena in an engaging story.
½ January 19, 2008
This was a classic, too bad Crusade didn't last very long...
January 14, 2008
one of my favorite series..a must see.
January 11, 2008
Best Sci Fi Show ever.
December 1, 2007
Pilot for the Crusade...
November 26, 2007
The only good B5 movie, next to B5 In The Beginning :-D
November 19, 2007
One of the Stronger B5 TV Movies. Solid Plot that Steams ahead very fast. A hell of way to kick off Crusade.
½ November 13, 2007
None of the B5 movies do justice to the television series. A pity.
September 21, 2007
THIS WAS THE BEST SCI SHOW OF ALL TIME AND THIS IS MY FAVOURITE OF THE BABYLON 5 MOVIES SPIN OFF'S