Baby's Day Out - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baby's Day Out Reviews

May 21, 2017
Really adorable baby. Storyline similar to home alone but I think I would enjoy it more if I watched it when I was younger.
May 16, 2017
Love this movie it's really funny and the baby is too cute!
½ April 14, 2017
A disaster in every since of the word. Made slightly more enjoyable with commentary by Harry S. Plinkett.
March 5, 2017
Great movie and lots of fun
January 18, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 11, 2016
Yet another disappointing pathetic comedy written by John Hughes, and is very much like Home Alone, except the characters are even more simplified and the main character is even younger than Kevin so that he doesn't have any dialogue or any rebellious attitude, no wonder only India and Pakistan can stand this cutesy-pie garbage.
½ November 25, 2016
Adorable, but not exactly humorous.
½ November 20, 2016
This is a live action cartoon for retards. Like Mr Plinkett once said, "&%* the pain away!" Just had an idea, if I could go into that movie, I would get in each of the characters faces, and point out the problems which they are causing! Especially the kid! Wouldn't it be terrifying if I tried to grab the child, but he suddenly morphs into a monster, and says, "HEY, DON'T YOU DARE BRING ANY LOGICAL SENSE INTO THIS, OKAY!? THIS IS MY MOVIE!" Bring it on you little bastard! You film freakin sucks, and you know it!!
October 31, 2016
Alright, watched a lot as a kid now it's just annoying
½ October 9, 2016
No stars. Until "Home Alone 3," this was the worst film John Hughes ever wrote. You're better off spending the hour and a half with an actual baby who won't stop screaming and kicking you than trying to endure this cinematic swill.
jamrcla
March 26, 2016
I must admit I did laugh allot in this movie even though it's so silly and the over the top injuries would of killed them half way through the film, But just switch off your mind and enjoy, Plus kids will like it too.
February 1, 2016
Not a horrible movie, but definitely not a "need-to-see" John Hughes movie. It's really the same recipe for the Home Alone movies, but this time with a toddler. It's cute in places, and that same kind of Three Stooges slapstick humor that the Home Alone movies have. It's just better in the Home Alone movies...maybe because there is more depth to the child character.
January 31, 2016
so so so so so so so so so funny, I enjoy watching this movie.
November 3, 2015
One of best kids/comedy movies I have ever seen
½ September 20, 2015
An expendable kids movie that provides a surprising amount of guffaws out of elaborate slapstick.
August 11, 2015
This is a highly underrated movie. You have to watch this.
August 8, 2015
Silly and unreliable.
April 19, 2015
I feel ripped off,this baby didn't say a word.
March 11, 2015
Loved it when I was little!