Baby's Day Out - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baby's Day Out Reviews

½ October 9, 2016
No stars. Until "Home Alone 3," this was the worst film John Hughes ever wrote. You're better off spending the hour and a half with an actual baby who won't stop screaming and kicking you than trying to endure this cinematic swill.
½ October 5, 2016
This is a live action cartoon for retards. Like Mr Plinkett once said, "&%* the pain away!" Just had an idea, if I could go into that movie, I would get in each of the characters faces, and point out the problems which they are causing! Especially the kid! Wouldn't it be terrifying if I tried to grab the child, but he suddenly morphs into a monster, and says, "HEY, DON'T YOU DARE BRING ANY LOGICAL SENSE INTO THIS, OKAY!? THIS IS MY MOVIE!" Bring it on you little bastard! You film freakin sucks, and you know it!!
March 26, 2016
I must admit I did laugh allot in this movie even though it's so silly and the over the top injuries would of killed them half way through the film, But just switch off your mind and enjoy, Plus kids will like it too.
February 1, 2016
Not a horrible movie, but definitely not a "need-to-see" John Hughes movie. It's really the same recipe for the Home Alone movies, but this time with a toddler. It's cute in places, and that same kind of Three Stooges slapstick humor that the Home Alone movies have. It's just better in the Home Alone movies...maybe because there is more depth to the child character.
January 31, 2016
so so so so so so so so so funny, I enjoy watching this movie.
November 3, 2015
One of best kids/comedy movies I have ever seen
½ September 20, 2015
An expendable kids movie that provides a surprising amount of guffaws out of elaborate slapstick.
August 11, 2015
This is a highly underrated movie. You have to watch this.
August 8, 2015
Silly and unreliable.
April 19, 2015
I feel ripped off,this baby didn't say a word.
March 11, 2015
Loved it when I was little!
February 13, 2015
Typically overdone John Hughes comedy about kidnappers who are so dumb they are outsmarted by a baby.
January 23, 2015
I Love this movie. Also my 9 months little girl love that movie. She can watch it all day long......
December 24, 2014
great slapstick film with cuteness overload
½ November 10, 2014
Haha, that baby is crazy for going out on the street by himself and wants to do everything on the book. Crazy and stupid movie. Stupid but crazy.
½ November 2, 2014
Cute movie. That one scene in the park basically makes up for all of the boring repeated scenes.
October 5, 2014
If you want good cheap slap stick humour this is the film for you. Some great laugh out loud moments - it's a ridiculous film but still makes me laugh a lot
½ September 3, 2014
It seems like a cute family comedy. But 'Baby's Day Out' is filled with too much cringe worthy and overdone slapstick and it seems like the baby is the only smartest character.
August 31, 2014
The best movie for Comedy loving people...