Babysplitters Reviews

• Oct 01, 2020

I really, really enjoyed it. It's absurdly hilarious with relatable characters and a very entertaining plotline throughout. The cast was brilliant as well (with Danny Pudi delivering the most outstanding performance imo, he absolutely killed it) and I can definitely see myself watching it again.

• Sep 29, 2020

Very cute film! Endearing characters and over the top surprise scenes. I hope they make this into a series.

• Sep 06, 2020

Perhaps this simply annoyed a gay, spinster uncle, but watching four straight people over complicate having one child was far more frustrating than humorous. Pudi's boyish 20something "Community" charm has been replaced by all the joy of the bitter, noncommittal 30something millennial who has undershot the earning potential promised to him by growing up in a pre-housing crisis job market. Bitter, spinster, back-in-school millennial, signing out.

• Aug 30, 2020

One of the funniest movies I have ever seen! A really original premise that was extremely well executed. Just a very funny movie!

• Aug 19, 2020

SO FUNNY! Sam and the team did such a great job with this film! Just what is needed right now in the world. Specific, accurate, and filled with genuine belly laughter! Highly Recommend!!!

• Aug 14, 2020

danny pudi is a national treasure and the rest of the cast is a delight!

danny pudi is a national treasure and the rest of the cast is a delight!

• Aug 08, 2020

So many laugh out loud moments in this very clever, heart warming comedy! And a rare comedic 'set piece' half way thru had me laughing harder than any other film I've seen in theaters since Superbad!

• Aug 07, 2020

I would best describe this movie as it as a feel good smart comedy with a few good twists. A second coming of age film for those leaving early adulthood and venturing in to the world of parenthood. My wife and I are expecting and can totally relate to the twin emotions of wanting to start a family while also wanting to preserve the fun aspects of child-free life. How exactly do two couples create a baby? Watch one of the funniest, most awkward, second-hand-embarrassment inducing sex scenes to find out how! Definitely worth a watch we were glad that we took the plunge!

• Aug 06, 2020

Great cast, hilarious film, creative writing!

Great cast, hilarious film, creative writing!

• Aug 06, 2020

This was a really fun movie- I wasn't expecting anything from an Indie but it's one of the better indies out there.