Back in Action - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back in Action Reviews

June 29, 2013
Blanks/Piper the greatest double act since Lennon/McCartney team up to track down a copkiller and a kidnapped sibling. This mismatched duo kill and blow up anything that stands in their way.
May 7, 2013
Filmépique tout simplement... Rien d'autre a dire !
½ June 7, 2010
cheesy 80's goodness, pity it is from 1994. a right rollicking ride that pushes the buttons you expect, karate and guns good looking women to be rescued, not a film for everybody
½ May 8, 2009
OMG I can't believe I actually started to watch it.
December 24, 2008
Enjoyable DTV actioneer from the Piper and mr. Tae Bo before he became a zillionaire. I think they teamed up in at least two more movies after this.
½ May 6, 2008
This is a good adventure movie
February 26, 2008
billy blanks b4 tae bo, and roddy piper are a great action team, Piper lays down the wrestling moves while blnks does the martial arts. and i love that TORONTO was suppose to be LA
February 18, 2008
"Are these the kind of people you hang around with" exclaims Billy Blanks (as a character named, and I'm not kidding... Billy) to his sister. He is punching a man repeatedly in the face. This man looks like one of the Chuckle Brothers. Not happy with the answers he receives, he proceeds to throw this man out of a window. Moments like this make "Back in Action" (or, if you were in the UK "RODDY PIPER and BILLY BLANKS are Back in Action") one of the greatest action films not made in the halcyon days of over the top action, the eighties. It easily ranks alongside the great shoot em ups of Arnie, and Stallone. Take on martial arts knowing fitness trainer, and an over the hill wrestler, and mix violently to create sublimely ridiculous action. How many men can sit behind a miniature tractor in a gun fight, and how many will survive? One of lifes many questions, that can be answered by this slice of pure, idiotic entertainment. Watch in awe, as a man gets shot of a boat, and hits a car. Truly a masterpiece.
½ February 4, 2008
so bad that you have to see it to believe it.
November 4, 2007
its very good film ok
October 2, 2007
......Lol, need I say more?
June 11, 2007
YEAH!!!! I think the greatest scene was when 2 mustached men wearing zebra zuba pants and purple tank tops were thrown out of a window. Plus Roddy gets laid...twice...story of my life! Ultimate action movie, seriously, I was afraid to urinate because I worried I'd miss a fight scene..that's movie magic!
June 7, 2007
April 21, 2007
I watched a lot of action movies with my Dad growing up....this one sucked!
½ February 11, 2007
Anything with Roddy Piper in it is worth a gander, if you're a midget retard with small pox on its nuts.
January 29, 2007
what do they do? poke them in the eyes and then go Taebo on them?
December 10, 2006
pretty poor movie....
December 10, 2006
my best movie so interesting
½ September 24, 2006