Back Soon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back Soon Reviews

April 23, 2012
This movie got me hooked on Matthew Montgomery
January 3, 2010
I really enjoyed this movie and thought the ending was pretty good, love how it left the chance for them to see how they really felt
November 14, 2009
I know what it is to fall in love with straight men. I really like Matthew Montgomery (Gil) he is just hot?. Playing the role of a straight Latino man was hot. However, I did also like Windham Beacham (Logan) wow he got me going with his eye and long hair he is hot looking.
July 3, 2009
This movie is twisted but still.... kilig to death ako!!!
½ June 16, 2009
It wasn't *that* bad, but certainly lacks the charm of the previous effort (see "Long Term Relationship"). Overall not so bad to be low budget and gay themed.
½ April 18, 2009
I actually liked this movie. Interesting story, Windham Beacham is a hottie.. Acting was OK, bit of a twist to keep you interested. Agree with others that with a bigger budget & replace some of the actors it could have been a lot better.
½ March 16, 2009
How long does love last?
February 7, 2009
Besides a disappointing ending, a decent indie movie. Windham Beacham=stud.
January 1, 2009
good plot.. acting was mediocre. the story was great, great ideas, but some of the acting and the portraying of the emotions just lacked it.. some scenes were hilariousss haha
December 7, 2008
The plot was good. The actors were ok, pretty decent lah. They should pitch this show... to maybe Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise (MWAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH!!! THE MAGS WOULD HAVE A FIELD DAY ON THAT ONE!) Anyway I love the plot lah. There were a few scenes which I thought was HILARIOUS LAH!! but i know they were not intended to be so, esp the near end scene when there's a big burly mexican who came to seek revenge. It was such a LAME scene....I had to laugh out loud!
November 28, 2008
DIFFERENT...
and actually pretty original. Too bad it was a low-budget film, because with big bucks, better acting, and a better director, this could have been an incredible movie
October 30, 2008
Very good movie with an interesting storyline. It was very moving and spiritual.
½ September 27, 2008
Mathhew montgommery is excellent as always
July 20, 2008
Poor movie. Why do Matthew Montgomery films always have to be so spaced out??
July 14, 2008
A pretty good movie - the 2 leads have great chemistry and also appear in a gay indie flick called Long Term Relationship (a better movie).
jjnxn
½ July 8, 2008
There's a germ of a good idea in this film but it's lost along the way in wifty and sometimes outright dumb plot developments.
½ June 8, 2008
If you can ignore the occasional wooden acting and dodgy dialogue, this a supernatural romantic story. One of two straight guys falling for each other. No they don't turn gay. A true romantic story of love.