Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Page 2 of 2046
February 24, 2017
Best movie i ever saw!
February 19, 2017
I totally forgot about it
February 17, 2017
No movie will ever live up to back to the future or its trilogy it is just so well written and portrayed you cant beat it. Definitely a must see
½ February 15, 2017
1 of the most iconic time travel story/movie ever. This movie entertains you, keeps your mind and brain working with the mind-boggling story about time travel, and also keeps us entertained with the amazing characters that are well-written, great interactions, and also amazing action that won't bore us.
½ February 7, 2017
In 1985 Marty McFly (Fox) is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-travelling DeLorean invented by his friend, Dr. Emmett Brown, and must make sure his high-school-age parents unite in order to save his own existence. This film is just a fun ride and an old fave.
January 25, 2017
Não acredito que passei minha vida cinéfila sem essa obra-prima do cinema de ficção/aventura/nerdices!
Filme fantástico, espírito de aventura intacto e personagens apaixonantes. E que roteiro mais foda, né? Robert Zemeckis dirigindo, Spielberg na produção, a trilha atemporal do mestre Alan Silvestri e esse elenco dos sonhos nos 80's, tornam esse filme mais que imperdível - obrigatório!
½ January 16, 2017
One of the great sci-fi films, especially of the 1980s.
January 12, 2017
A classic. Christopher Lloyd is excellent as well as Michael J. Fox.
January 5, 2017
Stellar special effects & an entertaining story.
David T.
January 2, 2017
I'm a '90s kid and I love almost anything related to the '70s, '80s, '90s and today and Back To The Future happens to be one of my favorite films of the mid 1980s and is a fabulous science fiction comedy filled with not only amazing special effects, but a lot of comical moments, quotes and likable characters. Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed this film for what it is and even years later, I still love it especially since it has Michael J. Fox in it.
January 1, 2017
Back to the Future is a major breakthrough for the cinema. Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis wonderfully create a story that has a combination of comedy, adventure, action, romance, and sci-if all into one story! Seeing the behind the scenes and learning through Universal Studios, this movie is something I can watch countless times and still enjoy!
December 30, 2016
The most interesting and exciting story ever delivered through cinema, no doubt.
December 28, 2016
Cult movie from thee 80's. Talented actors giving a breathless performance.
½ December 26, 2016
Helped with pitch-perfect direction, humor, blood-pumping action, and a so-cool-it-hurts performance from Michael J. Fox, Back to the Future is part of that pantheon of sci-fi films that care more about their characters' stories than their unique inventions.
December 23, 2016
"Back to the future" is the synthesis of the fun, the classic of the afternoon session in the 90s, Robert Zemeckis brings us one of the most fun movies in the cinema, of course, paint something of physics, but takes everything in jest, Is a movie without a big message but it is not empty, as a cinematographic work he has everything: script, soundtrack, photography, editing, mixing ... Starting with the script that deals with time travel in an extremely simple way, Light and fun, and incredible as it may seem, it is complete, not seedy anything to be desired, everything is very well resolved and the characters are all very well developed, besides leaving that good hook in a natural way. Another great point is the soundtrack of Alan Silvestre, she is epic and dictates the sound of the movie, and all the other tracks in the movie are unique, completely 80's, like the gray school photography, not to mention the performances that are all Characteristics, nothing great, but nobody leaves to desire here. Finally the film is spectacular in what it is proposed to do: Be a fun movie.
December 11, 2016
I have never endured such a smart movie in my life time and such a classic it deserves way more than 96%
December 4, 2016
One of the greatest movies ever made!
December 1, 2016
My favourite of all time always has been
½ November 27, 2016
This was amazing. I'm 22 and I really enjoyed this film. So well done and so interesting!
November 25, 2016
Will always and forever be the best classic of all time!!
Page 2 of 2046