Back to the Future Reviews

• 16h ago

Back To The Future Is a great 👍 movie with Christopher Lloyd and Micheal J fox It have some swears in it but kids from 8 and up should see it. 10/10

• 4d ago

Una película prácticamente perfecta, con una historia increíble, una idea bien ejecutada y un filme adelantado a su tiempo #cinefilos

• Jul 31, 2020

One of the best and iconic movies ever! Great Scott!!!

One of the best and iconic movies ever! Great Scott!!!

• Brianna Roberts
    Jul 31, 2020

Awesome. Such an amazing experience to share with me kids.

Awesome. Such an amazing experience to share with me kids.

• Jul 29, 2020

Still a lot of fun even after all these yearsl Worth another watch...

Still a lot of fun even after all these yearsl Worth another watch...

• Jul 28, 2020

Love it. One of the best films of all time. Final Grade: A+

Love it. One of the best films of all time. Final Grade: A+

• Jul 24, 2020

A classic film, Back to the Future is funny, clever, action-packed and adventurous! It's an amazing film!

• Devon
    Jul 23, 2020

Absolute classic and so fun to see in the movie theatre!

Absolute classic and so fun to see in the movie theatre!

• Jul 20, 2020

Easily one of my all-time favorites: witty, exciting, fun, immersive, and the cast is perfect. The visual effects are outdated but rarely distract from act. My biggest problem with this movie is that it goes by too quickly, and that's arguably a good thing. The narrative is a little absurd, which is completely fine considering how self-aware, and comedic the whole movie is.

• Jul 18, 2020

nyoom rigor and mortis go back in time. old people still be old and mortis be young. incest movie not epic, but expected