Back to the Future Reviews

• 2d ago

One of my top 10 fav movies of all time.

One of my top 10 fav movies of all time.

• 3d ago

An absolute joy ride from beginning to end! The characters are charming and so entertaining and played so adeptly. Cudos to the casting and especially the acting in creating these wonderful characters! Christopher Lloyd is genius as the eccentric and lovable "Doc"! Michael J. Fox is adorable and totally entertaining,delivering captivating and memorable performances in all 3 movies - he's so much fun to watch! Lea Thompson transitions delightfully and convincingly into every role.Thomas F. Wilson's ability to play Biff (young and old), Griff and Mad Dog Tannen was amazing. Strong, delightful performances by all made for a fun and memorable movie! One of my favorites!

• 4d ago

Second favorite movie of all time AFTER Back to the Future 2.

Second favorite movie of all time AFTER Back to the Future 2.

• Aug 15, 2019

This is one hell of a movie.

This is one hell of a movie.

• Aug 13, 2019

I'm not a big fan of time travel movies but this one is actually really good, Back to the Future is entertaining, funny and creative.

• Aug 13, 2019

This is how to do a time travel film. The funny dynamic between Doc Brown and Marty makes for a clever and well constructed movie that holds up decades later.

• Aug 11, 2019

Watch this shit right now.

Watch this shit right now.

• Aug 08, 2019

Classic must see... all 3 movies

Classic must see... all 3 movies

• ABRAHEME H
    Aug 07, 2019

it's back to the Future!!!!!

it's back to the Future!!!!!

• Aug 05, 2019

A Robert Zemeckis film at its finest. This timeless time-traveling adventure is one hell of a time.