Back to the Future Part II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Part II Reviews

January 17, 2018
The scenes set in the future and the dystopian 1985 are interesting, but what I really loved about this movie, and what makes it one of my favourite sequels, is how they go back to 1955, and you get to see them interact with the timeline that Marty has already been to, as if showing you the first movie from an entirely different angle and perspective.
January 10, 2018
Starting right from the point when the first one concluded in which Marty McFly visits 2015 and he realizes that he must repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985, without interfering with his first trip. And I would like to highlight the ability of screenwriter Bob Gale to retake the first movie and rewrite those events and then accommodate his ideas for the second, and also for his vision of the future, which is accurate in a certain way. The whole thing with the almanac was pretty stressful.
January 5, 2018
When it comes to BTTF, I prefer to think of these movies as a single entity. That being said, the second installment did a wonderful job of sticking a lot of needed content into a two hour time frame. Though it may take several viewings before you can absorb it all. I love how some of the predictions for 2015 were actually true, while some were way off. In all this movie did a great job of bridging the Gap between 1 and 3.
½ December 26, 2017
This movie isn't as good as the original but it still is a good continuation of the story. The movie is well thought out, showing the dangers of information about the future. Elizabeth Shue's acting as Jennifer is a bit hammy and over the top but this is still an enjoyable film!
½ December 22, 2017
(86/100)
Not as good as the first one but still a very good movie.
December 15, 2017
Possibly the best sequel ever made.
½ November 25, 2017
Pretty decent sequel... didn't like it as much as the first, but it was entertaining nonetheless!
November 23, 2017
One of the best movies ever made
½ November 22, 2017
Love this movie or DIE!!!!!!!!
November 21, 2017
Not as good as the first, but still amazing.
½ November 9, 2017
A movie spring-loaded and packed to the gills with so much stuff it can be hard to keep up on first viewing. Not the polished gem that the first movie is but it works well enough often enough to still make for a very fine time.
November 9, 2017
Good movie. With clever ideas. But the first Back to the Future film was better.
October 6, 2017
Second part of this trilogy is not as good as first one but they Mr. Zemeckis gave me something i loved most about first movie. More Dr. Brown sequences! If you saw first movie this is something you must see!
September 30, 2017
Enjoyable and fun. Satisfying sequel.
September 9, 2017
The second installment to this series is the weakest, but it is still a pretty good movie. It just had a few plot holes that bothered me. Otherwise, it is great and is certainly worth watching. These movies are classics!
September 2, 2017
This is my least favorite movie from this trilogy. I feel like it's very similar to the first one and lacks creativity.
August 26, 2017
Although it suffers from an overstuffed plot and used conflicts in the first film, Back to the Future Part Two is a great movie with superb effects and stunning performances by both Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd. Overall it deserves a B+!
August 23, 2017
As far as sequels go, this one is definitely a great one. The caricature portrayal of certain types of humans is somewhat lazy writing, but since this movie goes forward with such fast pace, I suppose they had to do it to quickly tell the audience, that this is why there is a problem and now we need to solve this and get on with the plot. All in all very funny and entertaining movie.
August 16, 2017
Fine. Decent. Okay. Nothing else.
August 15, 2017
Back to the future part 2 = a good sequel to the Movie Back to the Future Part 1 thus I give it a *4* star Rating.