Back to the Future Part II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Part II Reviews

March 6, 2017
Worthy sequel and a ton of fun.
February 1, 2017
Tão divertido quanto o primeiro, especialmente pelas linhas temporais que se cruzam, o que é sensacional, além do olhar sobre o futuro (agora passado pra mim, rs), tão cheio de invencionices e exageros, inclusive no vestuário dos personagens. Detalhe para a filha de McFly, Marlene, também interpretada por ele kkk.
Espírito de aventura segue intacto e cria grande expectativa para a conclusão.
½ January 13, 2017
The continuation of the fun "Back to the future" does not have the same brilliance and charm as the first, but still, it remains a film that puts a smile on the face of any viewer. We have a continuation with a clever script, special legal effects for the time, funny and funny performances, all the 80's cliche, and so on ... that idea of all the movies have links between them is very cool, do you Want to see the first one to try to get all the ester eggs, but also we have flaws, like not taking advantage of interesting characters, the repetition of ideas, the errors of continuism, etc. But anyway, "Back to the future" continues Being a very late afternoon movie, which is not bad, because it is a very fun movie and to be with the family, and technically is good, does not have the first film's beauty, but fulfills its role very well.
January 8, 2017
This Struggles To Build On The Original But It Still Develops The Overall Story In True Triliogy Style. I Still Think Its A Gem! Hover Boards Rock! Biff Being That Pivotal Nemesis Character Is Also A Classic Villian.
½ January 6, 2017
It's just a good sequel but it's not incredible U know ?
December 15, 2016
Absolutly love this movie! So cool to see, in 1989, what they thought 2015 was going to look like.
December 11, 2016
even better than the first it doves right into the concept of altering time as we know it and giving us such a powerful performance by all who was a part of it and i would watch it over and over again till I can memorize it all by the whole script
½ November 27, 2016
This was amazing. I'm 22 and I really enjoyed this film. So well done and so interesting! So complex but so simple as well
November 19, 2016
Another review lost so I'm going to keep this one short until I see this film again. I am not a fan when sequels simply erase all the progress a character has gone through in the previous entry. No spoilers but what Marty McFly had to go through in the first film was a nightmare but the payoff was amazing. Right off the bat, this film erases everything he has gone through and the new payoff for me was not satisfying enough to justify it. It is still an entertaining film don't get me wrong, but nowhere near as good as the first entry.
November 19, 2016
Brilliant as before.
October 28, 2016
cult movie enough said
October 21, 2016
My favourite movie ending that I've ever seen!
½ October 19, 2016
The best Back to the Future movie.
October 11, 2016
Probably my personal favorite of the trilogy. Most people like to pick on this movie for being too cheesy and over the top, but I just don't understand that argument. The first one is just as cheesy and over the top. It is. Watch it again. The reason I love this one is because the time travel is used so incredibly well here. The ideas they came up with are so interesting and so well executed. The final shot of the movie is one of my favorite moments in any movie. So yeah I like it a lot.
½ September 24, 2016
It may not live up to the original, but Back to the Future Part II is a madcap adventure that never fails to entertain.
September 23, 2016
Hated every minute of it. The jokes fall flat, the acting is horrible, the dialogue laughably bad and it references the first in so many ways that it becomes a complete retread and serves no purpose other than setting up the third movie.
½ September 21, 2016
Wth was with their depiction of 2015? LOL
September 13, 2016
For me the best in the Trilogy
½ September 10, 2016
A solid first 45 minutes of the movie flounders towards the back-end with a depressing, nonsensical alternate reality and far too much elbow-nudging and winking towards the end. As much as I love the original, don't remind us of it by taking us back there and basically replaying the last half hour. The only thing that accomplishes is making me want to turn off this film and watch the far superior original.
September 10, 2016
Just as much fun as the original. And still awesome all these years later.