Back to the Future Part III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Part III Reviews

½ June 17, 2017
I like Back to the Future III but it seems separate from the others. There are themes in the other's that follow through to this movie. I have a soft spot for it though because it is a Back to the Future movie and I is a pretty good movie. It is my least favourite of the three but I'm going to give Back to the Future, 4 1/2 stars.
½ June 16, 2017
I confess that I did not see this until 2017. Maybe it was good when it first came out, but it did not age well. It comes off as a cheesy attempt at a Western with forced references to the Back to the Future mythology. The last scene is an eye-rolling let down.
½ June 16, 2017
This film has very mixed reviews. Some people like it, some don't. True, this film isn't as good as it's predecessors, but it's a pretty good ending to the trilogy. I enjoy it. Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd did great in this final installment. They have great chemistry. I also enjoy the western setting. It's a good change from 1955, 1985. And 2015. If you enjoy the first two, then you will probably enjoy this one.

Rating: 9.8/10
½ May 31, 2017
Not quite as good as the first 2, but still a unique and excellent movie!
½ May 30, 2017
A great end to a great trilogy
½ May 3, 2017
I don't consider this film a great one.
March 17, 2017
this is my all time favourite set in western cowboy era its courageous temper mental and static all these old films are my fav
March 12, 2017
Esse filme continua sensacional mesmo depois de assistir 10 vezes...
½ March 8, 2017
Part 3 is acceptable. Going back to the wild wild west was not a bad idea at all. though the least liked in the franchise it's still has the love and care just as the other Back To the Future Films. Overall Part 3 is a good way to end the series
½ March 6, 2017
I thought the plot points could have been tidied up and ended the series with two. I find three to be the weakest of the trilogy but it was a fun romp and I enjoyed it.
February 5, 2017
Mesmo sendo mais linear que os outros dois, é tão divertido quanto, cheio de detalhes que o amarram perfeitamente dentro do que já foi estabelecido, referências a Taxi Driver, Clint Eastwood, kkk E uma bela mensagem final, garantem seu lugar entre as grandes franquias do cinema.
½ January 20, 2017
Another good installment in the trilogy. I do though, think it is not as good as the first two. In this one, they seem to be recycling ideas from the first two movies and they could have came up with newer ideas. The film also kinda loses its greatness that made the first two movies great and there is not as many memorable moments. Other than that, there is still good things that happen here and the good things still make this film a fun movie and this is worthy installment in the trilogy.
December 14, 2016
Great movie starring Michael j fox and Christopher Lloyd. I love the back to the future trilogy and I hoped that every movie in the trilogy would be five stars but I was wrong. This movie was for sure the worst movie in the franchise but don't get me wrong this is still a good movie. But it has big flaws scratch that Major flaws like their is nothing's memorable about this movie. The last movie had 2015 and the first one was just awesome but this movie only has the wild West and Emmett has a girlfriend but that's it. This movie I heard was made immediately right after they finished filming back to the future 2 so duh it's a little rushed. The people who wrote the script should have put a little more effort and it didn't pay off because of how low this movie grossed in theaters. Now for the good I like the characters of Marty Mcfly and Dr Emmett Brown and how they officially go home and that's probably the last we will see of them ever again in live action form. Don't forget about the awesome video game of this. See that's what the writers should have done, copied exactly what the video game did but oh well. By everything I've written it sounds like I hate it but I don't, I love the premece of time travel.
½ November 27, 2016
The prototypical "great sequel, bad threequel"
½ November 27, 2016
Not on the same level as the first two but still really good. Love these films!
½ November 25, 2016
Good movie but does not beat the first and second ones.
November 19, 2016
Not as good as the first 2 but it's nice to have a happy ending and to remind ourselves that the future is in our hands, cherish the moment!
½ October 30, 2016
the first two movies were pretty good, but the last one was just boring and you could clearly tell that the writer, and the director were tired. I have never liked the western themed movies, and this one was just weird
½ September 25, 2016
Back to the Future Part III is a lightweight, but suitably entertaining conclusion to the trilogy.
September 23, 2016
Mildly enjoyable with Doc being given a love interest and the 1800s setting providing enough material for the leads to play off of and keep things going. Its ending is horrible and it drags for the last half hour, but for the most part the plot warrants the sequel and keeps things interesting.