Back to the Future Part III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Part III Reviews

½ May 30, 2017
A great end to a great trilogy
½ May 3, 2017
I don't consider this film a great one.
March 17, 2017
this is my all time favourite set in western cowboy era its courageous temper mental and static all these old films are my fav
March 12, 2017
Esse filme continua sensacional mesmo depois de assistir 10 vezes...
½ March 8, 2017
Part 3 is acceptable. Going back to the wild wild west was not a bad idea at all. though the least liked in the franchise it's still has the love and care just as the other Back To the Future Films. Overall Part 3 is a good way to end the series
½ March 6, 2017
I thought the plot points could have been tidied up and ended the series with two. I find three to be the weakest of the trilogy but it was a fun romp and I enjoyed it.
February 5, 2017
Mesmo sendo mais linear que os outros dois, é tão divertido quanto, cheio de detalhes que o amarram perfeitamente dentro do que já foi estabelecido, referências a Taxi Driver, Clint Eastwood, kkk E uma bela mensagem final, garantem seu lugar entre as grandes franquias do cinema.
½ January 20, 2017
Another good installment in the trilogy. I do though, think it is not as good as the first two. In this one, they seem to be recycling ideas from the first two movies and they could have came up with newer ideas. The film also kinda loses its greatness that made the first two movies great and there is not as many memorable moments. Other than that, there is still good things that happen here and the good things still make this film a fun movie and this is worthy installment in the trilogy.
December 14, 2016
Great movie starring Michael j fox and Christopher Lloyd. I love the back to the future trilogy and I hoped that every movie in the trilogy would be five stars but I was wrong. This movie was for sure the worst movie in the franchise but don't get me wrong this is still a good movie. But it has big flaws scratch that Major flaws like their is nothing's memorable about this movie. The last movie had 2015 and the first one was just awesome but this movie only has the wild West and Emmett has a girlfriend but that's it. This movie I heard was made immediately right after they finished filming back to the future 2 so duh it's a little rushed. The people who wrote the script should have put a little more effort and it didn't pay off because of how low this movie grossed in theaters. Now for the good I like the characters of Marty Mcfly and Dr Emmett Brown and how they officially go home and that's probably the last we will see of them ever again in live action form. Don't forget about the awesome video game of this. See that's what the writers should have done, copied exactly what the video game did but oh well. By everything I've written it sounds like I hate it but I don't, I love the premece of time travel.
½ November 27, 2016
The prototypical "great sequel, bad threequel"
½ November 27, 2016
Not on the same level as the first two but still really good. Love these films!
½ November 25, 2016
Good movie but does not beat the first and second ones.
November 19, 2016
Not as good as the first 2 but it's nice to have a happy ending and to remind ourselves that the future is in our hands, cherish the moment!
½ October 30, 2016
the first two movies were pretty good, but the last one was just boring and you could clearly tell that the writer, and the director were tired. I have never liked the western themed movies, and this one was just weird
½ September 25, 2016
Back to the Future Part III is a lightweight, but suitably entertaining conclusion to the trilogy.
September 23, 2016
Mildly enjoyable with Doc being given a love interest and the 1800s setting providing enough material for the leads to play off of and keep things going. Its ending is horrible and it drags for the last half hour, but for the most part the plot warrants the sequel and keeps things interesting.
½ September 19, 2016
Great end to the trilogy
September 10, 2016
I don't care what anyone says... Back to the Future III is a better movie than its predecessor. It has a coherent storyline, interesting characters and character development, and doesn't take its audience for granted. Sure, it doesn't have fancy future gadgets that captures the imagination of its audience but overall, as a film, Back to the Future III > Back to the Future II.
½ September 1, 2016
Though this is my least favorite of the trilogy, i still love this film for its wrapping up of this phenomenal series. I personally would have enjoyed parts of it to run differently, but this movie is still successful at BTF's self referential and inward twisting style. The one nitpick i have is the character development. By this time in the series both main characters have been filled out with most of their character, and even though there is a lot of change that occurs in this film it seem s forced; as if they needed the characters to be dynamic but had written themselves into a rut by the first two.
½ August 31, 2016
A lot less heart than its predecessors. However still quite enjoyable !