Back to the Future Part III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Part III Reviews

July 23, 2016
While it used to be my favorite Back to the Future entry, I now realize that this film is just barely a good movie.
½ July 19, 2016
I can finally say I've seen this legendary trilogy. Honestly I liked this one quite a lot :)
July 17, 2016
Thankfully with a simpler, though clearly and unashamedly cliche-ridden, plot than Part II, Robert Zemeckis concludes his expansion of Back to the Future with an entertaining chapter that returns to developing character, and boasts a thrilling train sequence for the ages!
½ July 15, 2016
While definitely taking a weird left turn, Back to the Future Part III is what The Dark Knight Rises is to the Dark Knight Trilogy.
July 9, 2016
The amazing conclusion to the trilogy, an a must-watch for people who haven't seen any of the Back to the Future movies.
July 7, 2016
Far better then part 2. Certainly not as moving as the first but still a entertaining and satisfying conclusion to the series.
July 6, 2016
Great film. Superb end to the trilogy.
jamrcla
½ July 6, 2016
Very different to the first two but it worked well, very fresh idea that pays off but I could of imagined a few fans of the first two disappointed with the whole direction of the film, Worth watching as it's a classic.
July 3, 2016
Not nearly up to par with the previous two movies, it still offers a satisfying ending to the trilogy.
½ July 3, 2016
A fun conclusion to one of the greatest trilogies of all time.
July 2, 2016
Absolute classic!!! Fantastic film!
July 2, 2016
Aunque sin duda la peor de las tres entregas, es una gran forma de cerrar esta trilogía que ha sido y será siempre uno de los pilares de la ciencia ficción y el cine de aventuras.

Además de ser todo un homenaje al Western...en especial al Spaguetti italoamericano.
½ June 25, 2016
The conclusion of a trilogy that is sheer fun!
½ June 20, 2016
Again, this film picks up right where the last one left off. This time, Marty goes back to the Old West. Same actors help keep continuity but I wasn't really as big of a fan of this one as I was of the first 2. It still is very much an above average film, but just my least favorite of the franchise. Mary Steenburgen as a love interest for Doc Brown did a great job in this film.
June 19, 2016
93% By the third entry, most series' have lost their momentum, but that's not the case with Back to the Future Part III, which changes things up with an old west setting. All while not losing the immeasurable amount of entertainment you get from the first two movies.
½ May 24, 2016
A really strange conclusion of the back to the future franchise but still pretty good.
May 17, 2016
not quite as good as #2 but good
½ May 7, 2016
My favorite of the trilogy. It has more heart and humor in it than the other two combined.
April 18, 2016
Weakest of the 3, especially as I detest Westerns, but still good.
½ April 17, 2016
Back to the Future Part III (1990) ??? 1/2
Just when you thought Zemeckis and his writing partner Bob Gale emptied out their bag of tricks, comes this sparkling, near-brilliant comedy-adventure with Fox and Loyd brought back to 1885 to prevent Doc's death by a Western bandit. Hilarious, incredibly energetic third entry is arguably the best of the bunch; astonishing visuals, delicious performances, vibrant direction and railroad climax a collective knockout. A bulls-eye!