Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of Reviews

• May 06, 2019

I loved how honest this documentary was. It did not shy away from difficult topics. It's so refreshing to see the real group dynamics, and understand the complicated issues they experience. It makes me love and respect them even more!

• Sep 21, 2018

Thank you Backstreet Boys. It was a pleasure getting to know you better.

Thank you Backstreet Boys. It was a pleasure getting to know you better.

• Jun 13, 2016

I dug it, recommend it, nice nostalgic doc and also, these guys deserve a little more of our times, good people...

• Apr 06, 2016

While I was never a huge fan of this group, I still didn't hate them. This documentary is interesting, although I feel it loses steam long before it is over. It has its moments, but unless you really like the Backstreet Boys, I would say that it is safe to skip this.

• Nov 10, 2015

The documentary never fully commits to itself, instead it gives us handpicked scenes, a few reality-TV-esque moments and comes off very unauthentic.

• Oct 10, 2015

A strangely honest and nobly comprehensive look at what it's like for something so artificial to stay intact for so long. In fact, that very artifice is part of what makes the film so interesting: how can kids who grew up as mass-marketed-products become authentic as adults? A surprisingly funny and fully entertaining boy band version of "Metallica: Some Kind of Monster".

• Oct 06, 2015

I found it fresh and open.. Finally we see not only the good but also the bad of living like pop stars. I suggest it even if you're not a BSB fan. Watch it with open mind.

• Jul 26, 2015

I felt sorry for Brian.. he got attacked from all those guys for something he couldnt do nothing about..

• Jul 18, 2015

After watching this, I can't wait for the 98º documentary to come out.

After watching this, I can't wait for the 98º documentary to come out.

• Jul 12, 2015

Great insight into how the Backstreet Boys started, how they got famous and how they work as a group. Enjoyed it a lot