Backtrack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Backtrack Reviews

½ February 22, 2008
This movie is fantastic! Foster puts on black hose in this movie with a black garter belt on.......hot! Awesome movie!
February 12, 2008
If it's had three different titles you know it must be good.
January 21, 2008
Another action/lovestory that I like.. Dennis Hopper is great as always, stonefaced hitman that falls in love with Jodie Foster..
December 12, 2007
I think Dennis Hopper decided to call all of his friends and say "hey let go party, get hammered, and every once a while I'll turn a camera on." There really couldn't be another explaination for this movie. It's a stereotypical plot, Jodi Foster witnesses a murder and spends the rest of the time runnig from the mob. Hopper plays a hitman who falls in love with her. It turns into a poor mans Taxi Driver. The amazing cast includes Joe Pesci, Fred Ward, Vincent Price, John Turturro, Dean Stockwell, and Bob Dylan (in which he has only one scene and it involves a chainsaw). There's some decent scenes and a few humorous one (namely the one with Dylan). If your a fan of any of the above mentioned actors check it out. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend it.
½ August 11, 2007
Man this movie lost so much money mainly because of its' implausibility and its silly pretention.
July 30, 2007
one of my favorite movies of jodies
July 15, 2007
There's a reason why this film never took off. It was poorly written, which is surprising considering Dennis Hopper wrote it.
½ January 31, 2007
More crappy movies I've seen. One day I might get every movie I've seen rated. Okay probably not. Here are some bad ones......with not much to say.

[b]Breaking the Rules - 1/10

[/b]Director - Neal Israel

Starring - C. Thomas Howell, Jason Bateman, Jonathan Silverman, Annie Potts.

[b]Backtrack - 3.5/10

[/b]Director - Dennis Hopper

Starring - Dennis Hopper, Jodie Foster, Dean Stockwell, Vincent Price, John Turturro, Joe Pesci, Charlie Sheen.

[b]Black Sheep - 1.5/10

[/b]Director - Penelope Spheeris

Starring - David Spade, Chris Farley, Tim Matheson.

[b]Bye Bye Love - 4/10

[/b]Director - Sam Weisman

Starring - Paul Resier, Matthew Modine, Randy Quaid, Janeane Garofalo.

[b]Casper - 3/10

[/b]Director - Brad Silberling

Starring - Christina Ricci, Bill Pullman, Cathy Moriarty, Eric Idle.
½ December 10, 2006