Backwards Reviews

• May 31, 2015

Bad acting and poor writing make this movie plain old boring.

Bad acting and poor writing make this movie plain old boring.

• Feb 07, 2014

If you are a rower you'll really like this movie

If you are a rower you'll really like this movie

• Jan 24, 2014

An enjoyable film for the whole family.

An enjoyable film for the whole family.

• Aug 30, 2013

Don't know how, but I got sucked in and loved it.

Don't know how, but I got sucked in and loved it.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Aug 30, 2013

Nice enough movie. Nothing too exciting...

Nice enough movie. Nothing too exciting...

• Jul 06, 2013

Just a simple feel good movie, predictable in some ways, but still enjoyable.

Just a simple feel good movie, predictable in some ways, but still enjoyable.

• Jul 02, 2013

The story isn't to bad however, the rowing part of the story isn't very realistic.

• Apr 25, 2013

This was a very sweet movie. Even Van der Beek did a decent job of not ruining the movie for me. The end was very sappy and just perfect.

• Oct 27, 2012

We were not expecting high drama and we were well entertained. Michael had to put duct tape across his mouth to stop him coaching every stroke. HEY, it brought several new junior rowers to our Bermuda community rowing program so THANK YOU to all involved. Were these actors who learned to scull or scullers who learned to act? Nice to see an All American Rowing Camp cap at the Olympic medal ceremony :-) A good film to lose yourself in for a while. Now go find your local rowing club.

• Oct 03, 2012

Fun film, great way to learn about an athletic subculture (women's crew) that most people don't know much about.