Bad Behavior Reviews

• Mar 18, 2013

This film really does not have any plot and is simply a rather dull series of scenes from a couple's everyday life and they are not even a particularly interesting couple.I usually like British comedies and the cast in this one are very good actors with whom I'm familiar, but this film was simply not very entertaining or insightful.

• Oct 09, 2009

• Feb 02, 2007

6.5/10. What makes the film work is the cast, especially Stephen Rea and Sinead Cusack. Witty and well written, funny and touching. One of those films that work on all levels. It does drag a bit in parts, but overall it flows well.