Bad Match Reviews

• 2d ago

A solid indie thriller that hits home for anyone who has run the gauntlet of horror that is the dating app. I hate that many reviews say this is about a "clingy girl." Although that kind of toxic masculinity IS what this film is about. Harris takes everything he wants with no afterthought for the way he treats most people in his life, especially the women he meets on apps (ie like they're disposable). Of course, when one is upset and pushes back against this treatment, he completely jumps the shark. I won't ruin the ending, but I found Bad Match and it's actors realistic and entertaining.

• Aug 16, 2020

What in the actual fuck? HOW does this have 100% on here?!?! This is one of the worst, horribly acted, steaming piles of dogshit I've ever seen. Do NOT watch this!!!!

• Aug 10, 2020

Clichéd and anticlimactic

Clichéd and anticlimactic

• Mar 27, 2020

Surprisingly enjoyed this despite the description and reviews. What started out feeling like a predictable horror turned into a fairly onteresting thriller with a good twist. Would recommend and maybe watch again. Not bad acting and filmmaking either, for a smaller film.

• Gven D
    Feb 20, 2020

One of the films about obsession with man. The topic of netstalking is no longer new, and I did not see any unexpected twists in the plot of the film. But after him, she deleted her profile on the znakomstva website and instead of Telegram installed Utopia p2p just in case.

• Dec 10, 2019

Fatal Attraction for millenials - a passable thriller.

Fatal Attraction for millenials - a passable thriller.

• Nov 18, 2019

Absolutely terrible. I made an account on this site just to lower the review score. If I could, I would give this a zero. Would not recommend.

• Nov 17, 2019

One of the worst movies I've ever seen. The movie becomes more and more absurd as it goes along just to make the protagonist look toxic at the end for an agenda. Awful script.

• Oct 20, 2019

Womanizing pick up artist meets a stage 5 clinger. Twist ending. Not a great movie, but not bad.

• Oct 03, 2019