Bad Medicine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bad Medicine Reviews

½ January 22, 2014
This a B-grade comedy. It's goofy and nothing too spectacular... BUT! There is one scene that is utterly hilarious that makes this worth watching. The scene where the students buy a cadaver to study on and the mayhem that follows for the next several minutes is worth the price of the rental.
January 6, 2013
dont waste your time watching this tasteless comedy full of dumb unreal situations.. the only real character is Mr Madero the mob-director of the medical school...
May 6, 2012
Typical 80's comedy where nothing remotely funny happens.
½ January 7, 2012
Here's an obscure dumb comedy from 1985 with Steve Guttenberg near the peak of his popularity. This farce about American medical students gaining an education in Central America has a few good laughs-- including a sequence involving a dead body that 'Weekend At Bernie's' totally ripped off three years later.
July 2, 2011
Q muchos hay por ahi
½ November 12, 2009
Well, it didn't suck....I suppose that is something. I remember seeing it in High School and I like Alan Arlkin, but...
½ October 19, 2009
Watched online. Decent for an 80's movie!
½ October 18, 2009
I loved this movie. This movie shows that you can not only go by someones grades. It must be their desire to accomplish their goals.
½ November 22, 2008
Horrible horrible movie...not a laugh through the whole film
August 10, 2008
kinda lame and dated
April 10, 2008
Alright, I secretly want to see this, so I am officially a scumbag.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
½ February 10, 2008
I love medical movies but this one was astoundingly bad!
½ January 31, 2008
Bad Medicine with Steve Guttenburg during the heyday of Police Academy!
½ January 15, 2008
Awful comedy. Not funny at all!
½ January 12, 2008
Complete misfire in every way. Even the cadaver phones in his performance.
September 5, 2007
Vi tar första polisskolanfilmen, använder samma huvudrollsinnehavare och så gör vi bara om det till en sjukhusskola istället i Mexiko så blir det bra, eller?
½ September 4, 2007
Awful all around and hard to sit through. The only mildly funny part in the whole movie is when they carry a dead guy around acting like he's alive, and thats only funny cause the dead guy kind of looked like frank zappa.
½ August 11, 2007
makes an interesting double bill with gross anatomy in the vaguely low budget look at med school
May 28, 2007