Baggage Claim - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baggage Claim Reviews

January 17, 2017
So many incidents happened in little time, yet it gives good and valuable lessons if a person see the bigger picture.
½ October 29, 2016
As the movie went the ending became very apparent.
October 27, 2016
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......
August 13, 2016
Great cast, but figured the ending out within five minutes. Plays like a made-for-tv movie.
May 13, 2016
This rom-com deals with relationships on the most superficial of levels.
½ March 19, 2016
This film was messy from that start. Bland, boring and poor poor Adam Brody. He deserves better material than this .
February 27, 2016
this film was a very funny comedy about love and what we do to accomplish it
February 16, 2016
Add this to your list to watch for those nights stuck on the couch with nothing else to do because it's definitely not a film you make time for. For a chick flick that borders on women-empowerment themes, it felt pretty shallow & belittling. But I aint a chick so what would I know right.
November 3, 2015
The romantic comedy "Baggage Claim" (PG-13, 1:36) is the entertaining story of a single 30-something woman looking for Mr. Right and dealing with serious pressure from her family to find him - right now.

Montana Moore (Paula Patton) is a flight attendant who wants to settle down, but her search for a husband has been impeded by the demands of her job, her high standards, and the occasional two-timing boyfriend. When Montana's younger sister announces her engagement, Mo feels the pressure, especially from her mother (Jenifer Lewis). Mo's well-meaning co-workers and friends (Jill Scott and Adam Brody) hatch a plan to use their airport contacts to let Montana know when one of her old boyfriends is flying somewhere (since "everyone flies during the holidays") and get Mo on the flight for a not-so-chance encounter. After all, one of her exes may have blossomed into the man she's looking for.

Mo has 30-days to find a great date -slash- potential mate to take to her sister's rehearsal dinner - to satisfy her own goals, and to get her mother off her back. Mo's 30,000 mile odyssey leads her to encounters with former suitors played by, among others, Taye Diggs, Boris Kodjoe, Trey Songz and past Oscar nominee Djimon Hounsou. All the while, Mo's childhood friend (Derek Luke), who lives in the apartment across the hall, is there to encourage Mo and just be a friend when she needs one.

The story's path may be predictable, but the journey is still pretty enjoyable. The major characters are charming and funny - especially Mo (although Patton does have a tendency to overact at times). There are a number of laugh-out-loud moments and the movie has some important things to say about family, friends, life and love. What's "B" stand for? "Baggage Claim", that's what.
October 27, 2015
Horrible film. The plot and characters as thin as paper. Completely devoid of humor, and predictable as the physical force of gravity. You'll know that sinking feeling as this super-dud makes your stomach and your hopes plummet as surely as a car hurtling off a bridge. The portrayal of women sets them back to the stone age. Some of the clunky dialogue, brazenly anti-conservative garbage. Embarrassingly bad. Rather than watch this, go do something you can actually enjoy, like having a root canal. Unclear on my review, you ponder and think a moment: "Did you enjoy it?", you ask. My immediate response: "Not as much as a colonoscopy."
½ September 9, 2015
are you kidding me JLo was amazing in this one
August 5, 2015
There's nothing particularly special about this romantic comedy.
July 27, 2015
good love movie thought about homeboy manny who is allways traveling
July 26, 2015
7/26/2015: It was a nice movie, but the only great thing about it was Patton. Such an amazingly beautiful woman.
½ July 23, 2015
Aceptable, para reir un poco, nada mas
½ July 17, 2015
This movie sucks. I am watching it right now and I can't tell she will end up with her friend from across the hall William. It is that cheesy and predictable. I can't believe how desperate it paints her out to be. I mean do women really still teach their daughters that marriage is their priority?! Please!! It is just terrible how bad she makes women look. Please I am 39 and never been married and don't want to be.
The movie is could have worked if it was funny and had a different plot and some different actors.. Oh well I guess that would be a different movie! Lol
Of course she conveniently catches Her guy friends girl cheating opening him up for her..wow what clever writing!! SMH
July 7, 2015
Cheesy cheesy and BEYOND cheesy! So bad I couldn't even finish the movie....waste of time.
June 22, 2015
I went to see it because I wanted to support a black film since I didn't see the butler or the other one about that boy on the train. My opinion of the film is it has its moments of laughter but predictable and the star sounded like she had a cold. A barely a 3/5.

update

changed my mind it doesn't deserve a 3 could have done better.
June 7, 2015
It's one of those movies you see once maximum. It's not great but It's Okay to see one time.
March 21, 2015
Cute movie...definitely a chick flick movie night!