Baghban - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baghban Reviews

December 14, 2008
the best movie ever...but end up crying everytime i watch it... but have seen it like over 60 times :)... so if u haven't watched it then all i can say is, what r u waiting for?
November 3, 2008
why its never a good thing to spoil your children rotten...
wozers. and to split the parents.. double wozers...
Excellent movie... may we all find the love for each other the parent had, and somehow prevent children from becoming so....thoughtless
October 12, 2008
very touching, we can actually see how ungreatful people can be especially when it comes to ur own flesh and blood!!!
October 6, 2008
I like Bachchan, Malini, and Khan acting. I know Bollywood is about dancing and singing. I think it took away from the film.
½ September 23, 2008
That is 1 hell of a sad film
September 12, 2008
Every son and daughter should watch this movie. We should treat our parents with the respect they deserve and never forget the love and sacrifices they poured on us all our lives.
September 5, 2008
Todos deberian ver esta pelicula. en Consideracion a nuestros padres..
September 2, 2008
Makes you think what is going to happen for us after we get older. You will probably need a lot tissues..you will cry so much when the love birds are separeted.
½ August 18, 2008
have seen it 13 times till today
August 17, 2008
i dint llike the movie...too much crying and melodrama...id rather watch some fun filled movie...
August 4, 2008
Average movie....good home watch
July 30, 2008
esa pelicula y todas las peliculas hindu que he visto son lo maximo me fascinan pero esta es hermoso me ha hehco llorar mucho deja mucha enseƱanza de valorar a tus padres
July 25, 2008
Being one of the first Indian movies I have ever watched, I didn't know what to expect.I have to admit I was enchanted and awed beyond my expectation by the way the brilliant storyline, the excellent acting by Amitabh, Hema and the others, plus the superb editing and production combined, to create the most near perfect film that not only Indian families can relate to but every family from every culture, race and nation, which is excellent in itself.I cried like a baby! Indian movies have a new big fan in me because of this excellent production, Baghban.
½ July 23, 2008
it was so sad.....but i loved it
THE CHILDREN WERE EVIL!!! i wanted 2 kill them!
½ July 7, 2008
ya,da movie put up many ques. in my brain.
½ July 5, 2008
hw family members react according to situation..
July 4, 2008
yes.. this movie did make me emotional....
July 4, 2008
I actually cried out loud in this film, it was my first year in a boarding school!
June 21, 2008
I saw a few years ago in Iran .
June 7, 2008
A very practicle movie. Must watch 2 lean in life.