Baghban - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baghban Reviews

May 25, 2008
yes this movie is fantastic... and sad one too how the children treat their parents after they got very old...
May 20, 2008
Very, very good Hema is always a joy to watch
April 26, 2008
Original story, very moving
April 26, 2008
this movie is how i want to live my life ...its a great example to live by
April 15, 2008
This movie was very touching... I loved it!!!
April 4, 2008
A must see movie. How will we treat our parents when they become old. The ones who have given us everything to start out life.
March 30, 2008
Un film magnifique, une véritable leçon...
½ March 29, 2008
movie on human values
March 15, 2008
is sad when the parents have to split up and their children are not willing to keep them
March 15, 2008
too much to cry on this movie
March 2, 2008
heartbreaking. need no more to be said. I love this.
½ March 1, 2008
too many tears spilt over nothing
½ February 29, 2008
it's a nice 1 2 watch with the family but it can make u cry!
February 26, 2008
u should hav cried during dis movie...!!!!
A story abt parents growing old nd how d kids forget dat dey hav sum responsibility 2wards dem...

Amitabh and Hema r outstanding..
½ February 17, 2008
Great movie! But I don't think much of Salman Khan. His character seemed rather odd. I know he was an orphan, however, turning his father into a God and all that God talk in that manner was a bit strange. The movie did make a very good point about how modern families are distant and not at all affectionate to one another any more. In the "Special Features" Salman Khan looked terrible! Does he take drugs or drink or both or what?
February 15, 2008
man I cried....Amita is great!
February 14, 2008
After this movie, the first thing you want to do, is telling your parents how much you love them! I couldn't stop crying for the all movie!!
½ February 8, 2008
Watch "tu tithe mi" instead!
January 31, 2008
supposedly serious story but made me laugh (as the 'aging' parents were not helpless)!
Still, liked it becos of Big B!
½ January 26, 2008
A story with a depth in family importance is brought to its fame by the brilliantly acted roles of Amitabh and Hema, providing its viewers with the message that it truely is important to respect your parents!