Baghban - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baghban Reviews

½ January 23, 2008
there's so much moral story and of course lots of tears
January 21, 2008
this is my #1 indian movie
½ January 15, 2008
Heartbraking. I'll never treat my mom like that...I don't know who would.
½ January 12, 2008
Great movie. It leaves a lump in your throat. If you don't get moved by this movie, or if you don't cry, you're insanely insensitive.
January 6, 2008
An excellent movie. Highlight of the movie is that for the first time in many years we see Amitabh in a complete different position. He is usually the strong, dominating person in his family in movies like K3G, Mohabatein, etc, but here, is he needy, dependent on his kids and very vulnerable. And your heart just goes out to him. The saddest yet most romantic part of the movie for me is when he is waiting for her at the train station on their 41st Anniversary! Love like this is really hard to find.
½ January 3, 2008
Amitabh Bachan is great as usual! A story about parents growing old and children forgetting we have a responsiblility towards them too.
December 28, 2007
It made my dad cry! What a movie!
December 26, 2007
It was a very sad but it reflected the truth about the world
December 24, 2007
I adored this story about what real family love should be.
December 21, 2007
This movie made me cry so much!!!!! I loved it!
December 18, 2007
I love Baghban when they make the mother sleep on the floor in the kitchen because the maid refuses to share a room with her. Great eneding when the father disses his kids - what was the mother's line: I can forgive you for what you have done to him as a mother, but as a wife, never...The Holi song and dandance number is a little contrived and just there, well like any wet Sari scene...
December 18, 2007
people need to respect their rents more...
December 9, 2007
loved it..... but it was sooo sadd
i cried
November 29, 2007
a wonderful movie about family, respect, and honor
November 26, 2007
Atlast after a decade or so, someone thought about elders of the society. Full marks to the producer and director. Nothing exceptional in acting but the theme is everything here.
November 19, 2007
such a beautiful movie with a beautiful story. very well done and planned. i absolutely love amitaph bachan in this movie n the ending is perfect cos the annoying stupid children got served!!
November 15, 2007
This movie pulls and pulls and pulls at your heart strings. This may even make a MALE cry!

I think it goes without saying,just how important parents are.
½ November 5, 2007
every body should respect their parents. we dont 4get that our parents gives us life and when our duites comes to serve them then we shouldnt show our parents back.
November 4, 2007
Soo...Sad...I hate those stupid kids...y is salman da nice guy????*-*
October 31, 2007
a master blast one coz show s us how s family parents imp in our life