Bailey's Mistake Reviews

• Mar 23, 2013

Not entirely impressed with this film. It seemed to not make complete sense and seemed somewhat random AKA lacking plot. but I ADORE the song at the end, however have no idea what it is. I have tried with failure to locate someplace online that can provide a song list for this film. it's the one containing the line "I have sense enough to realize that I don't know how to let you go." If anyone knows the name of this song and the artist who sings it or just the name of the song I would highly appreciate it.

• Feb 11, 2012

Thought it was an excellent movie with superior acting.

Thought it was an excellent movie with superior acting.

• Mar 15, 2010

• Nov 06, 2009

A poor excuse of a Hallmark movie...with an absolutely phenomenal soundtrack of Celtic music.

• Oct 29, 2009

Only got to see a bit more then the second half of the movie but did enjoy it.

Only got to see a bit more then the second half of the movie but did enjoy it.