Baja Reviews

• Jul 27, 2018

OMG!!!! This is such a really bad movie!!! I am sure the others reviews were done by the horrible actors themselves or someone that was joking....for real

• Jun 09, 2018

This movie is a fine, uplifting, wholly enjoyable fable, with some winning characters and a good lively pace. Peter

• Jun 04, 2018

Let's go on a road trip to Baja! Cute cast, great scenery. Love letter to Mexico.

• Jun 04, 2018

Positive movie for young and old. A fun watching experience.

Positive movie for young and old. A fun watching experience.

• May 20, 2018

An amusing and thoroughly entertaining buddy road trip comedy, with very likable characters and a surprising and delightful storyline. The cast is great, the scenery is colorful, and the twists and surprises delightful. Wish I'd been on the trip with them!

• May 02, 2018

This is a fun film about a young man becoming conscious and learning to honor himself to find true happiness in life. His funny friend convinces him to step out of his comfort zone and take a wild road trip to Mexico with two beautiful women. Soon you learn each character is trying to find and pursue their passion in life and the trip becomes an awaking journey for each person. Each person has a story you can relate to. The film is creative and funny and you want to keep watching to see what happens at the end. It's uplifting and funny, perfect movie for date night or to go to with friends. I recommend seeing this fun and enlightening film.

• May 01, 2018

Fun and entertaining. Scenery was wonderful..made me want to take a road trip to Baja,

• Apr 16, 2018

Funniest movie I've seen in a long time : )

Funniest movie I've seen in a long time : )

• Apr 06, 2018

One of the best, funny, romantic movie so far in 2018. You can tell a lot of hard work went into this movie and if you're looking for an escape and an adventure this is a must see! You will be taken on an adventure that leads you to the unknown. Normally movies like this you can easily figure out what's going to happen but with Baja I wasn't able to. With all the plot twists it's easy to follow along, but unknown things spring upon you. Creating an amazing must see movie!!!